Panic At The Disco

-ItsThatKillerSmile-

Haha I know what you mean! Good photos anyways. I couldn't have taken better myself haha. I just remember the BT-gig I was at 10 days ago. I hardly dare to bring out my camera haha :D

But I hope PATD will release a new album soon cuz I've been waiting for it like forever! :D

• 4 months later...

AHHHHH new album titled "Vices and Virtues" is FINALLY coming out on March 29th!

I'm so excited. This album is going to be great. I'm so happy for brendon and spencer for continuing to make music for us. Its been a long time but I know this album is going to be great.

There's already a clip of their new single 'the ballad of mona lisa" on their official website panicatthedisco.com

It comes out February 1st and I can't wait. They have been my favorite band before Paramore so its great to finally see things happen for them again after the split

• 2 weeks later...

^its awesome.

I'm so invested in all the new stuff going on with them that I have kind of been MIA in paramore for awhile now. LOL But have you heard "lets kill tonight" and "Nearly witches"? They played it live at their NY show and they sound AMAZING. Can not wait until that album is out and I can hear the studio versions.

Its safe to say that Panic! is back

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

^OMG I love those two too. LOL

The whole album is great. I'm seeing them on their US tour on June 21st! I can't wait. They're playing all their songs from the new album.

Also I saw them on March 1st and I met them too. Hands down the greatest night of my life! They are the sweetest guys ever. So glad I joined Northern Downpour. I might get to meet them again on june 21st but if not its all good cause I have EE into the venue so hopefully I'll be really close to the stage like I was on that show at the Roxy

• 1 month later...