Panic At The Disco

-ItsThatKillerSmile-

I bet.

As for the song, I like it. Brendon's vocals are really strong.

Lyrics are different for Panic!, but of course thats expected. This song makes a whole lot more sense lyrically. Its not cryptic like Ryan's lyrics were.

Overall, if the rest of the album has this vibe, it'll be yet another Panic! album that I enjoy. Because, unlike the rest of the world, I quite enjoy Fever and Pretty. Odd. on basically the same level.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

they dont remind me of fob for sure, hah. i kinda like them. it's kinda weird, because i like their music and in the same time i do not really. i loved their cd but i guess i never really remembered every song - song not titles. and pretty. odd. isnt bad its just... whenever i play it i always notice only 9 in the afternoon and mad as rabbits. it just seems to me like every song is same and boring...

unless i really really try to hear the songs of course.

and i used to obsess over ryan ross. i feel guilty of that

• 11 months later...

I saw them on saturday, they played before MUSE at festval. I liked their gig. Too bad i didn't know the lyrics, it would be more fun :D They have really great stage presence, i like their image :D i'm a sucker for suits and this kind of shit :D i'm going to check out their music closer :D