Panic At The Disco

-ItsThatKillerSmile-

powerspace has it...

hahaha

Is it like an official thing in their name?

Panic as dudes, sort of let me down. Mostly Ryan. Well, only Ryan. I mean, I understand that it's his own personal choice to drink but from what he saw his dad go through and what he had to deal with, don't you think that would be enough for him not to drink? Does he not know that's in hereditary?

idk...

And please don't bash me for saying this.

Is it like an official thing in their name?

Panic as dudes, sort of let me down. Mostly Ryan. Well, only Ryan. I mean, I understand that it's his own personal choice to drink but from what he saw his dad go through and what he had to deal with, don't you think that would be enough for him not to drink? Does he not know that's in hereditary?

idk...

And please don't bash me for saying this.

maahahahahaha no

Panic At The Disco, lost their exclamation point ... but we found it, we are only holding on to it for a little bit so if you want it we can hook you up.

love,

Pow! erspace

it was one of their myspace bulitens. hhaha

and yeah i thought ryan was going to be straight edged...that was a lie!

Panic at the Disco are like... one of the most amazing bands in the universe, seriously, the complexity, intricacy and pure genious that they pour into their riffs, lyrics, beats, solos and basslines makes my eardrums orgasm. They're really skillful with their instruments, it's like they've been playing them for centuries. They're modern day virtuosos, up there with the likes of Bach, Mozart and Henry VIII.

They've completely revolutionised music as we know it, they're such innovators!

And what a message they're putting out there, they're like... on a higher plain of political and spiritual understanding to the rest of us, and it shows in their lyrics.

:rotfl:

Panic at the Disco are like... one of the most amazing bands in the universe, seriously, the complexity, intricacy and pure genious that they pour into their riffs, lyrics, beats, solos and basslines makes my eardrums orgasm. They're really skillful with their instruments, it's like they've been playing them for centuries. They're modern day virtuosos, up there with the likes of Bach, Mozart and Henry VIII.

They've completely revolutionised music as we know it, they're such innovators!

And what a message they're putting out there, they're like... on a higher plain of political and spiritual understanding to the rest of us, and it shows in their lyrics.

:rotfl:

I'm guessing that was sarcasm. Anyways why don't you create threads for bands you do like instead of bashing others.

• 3 weeks later...

^ The smiley and the fact that during that week you went on a bunch of threads and bashed certain artists. Therefore it would've been really weird if you praised Panic at the Disco. Also, a lot of it isn't true. I personally like them (I know you don't but I hate metal so we're even) but even I wouldn't compare them to Bach and Mozart.

Sorry Lee I just had to answer. Weird thing is why did he comment on a post I made a month ago. I don't get it. Yes, I know. I'll stop now.

Haha no worries. It's because he own topic got closed because he was being annoying and now he is posting his comments in other topics to annoy people and draw attention to himself ;-)

• 2 weeks later...