Tattoos?

triquetra

hmmm,

do you think a monroe peircing would be more painful or a tatoo? cuz i want both but what would you guys suggest?

The pain doesn't even compare, the piercing will barely hurt at all, the skin there isn't that tough, theres a sharp pain (obviously XD) for a second, but after that theres no pain at all. A tattoo is more a constant pain, like someone scratching the same spot over and over and over. But you do get used to the pain after its started.

obviously it depends on where you get the tattoo and how big it is, and on your pain threshold, everyones different.

But yeah, piercings arn't all that painful =]]

hmmm,

do you think a monroe peircing would be more painful or a tatoo? cuz i want both but what would you guys suggest?

The pain doesn't even compare, the piercing will barely hurt at all, the skin there isn't that tough, theres a sharp pain (obviously XD) for a second, but after that theres no pain at all. A tattoo is more a constant pain, like someone scratching the same spot over and over and over. But you do get used to the pain after its started.

obviously it depends on where you get the tattoo and how big it is, and on your pain threshold, everyones different.

i want to get 'love' tattooed on my arm. i dont want it to be writen all fancy, if i can i want it to look like a scar or something.(if you cant tell its a TWLOHA tattoo. but im sure you did.ha) and i also want to get a one of my fav. verse(sp?) psalm 42:1-2, on my upper back to the right, if that makes sence.ha

the verse is:

"as the deer pants for streams of water,

so my soul pants for you, o God.

my soul thirsts for god, for the living God."

-psalm 42:1-2

i want to get 'love' tattooed on my arm. i dont want it to be writen all fancy, if i can i want it to look like a scar or something.(if you cant tell its a TWLOHA tattoo. but im sure you did.ha) and i also want to get a one of my fav. verse(sp?) psalm 42:1-2, on my upper back to the right, if that makes sence.ha

the verse is:

"as the deer pants for streams of water,

so my soul pants for you, o God.

my soul thirsts for god, for the living God."

-psalm 42:1-2

thanks for the tips :mrgreen: Hmmm, i'll have to rethink everything over now.

thanks for the tips :mrgreen: Hmmm, i'll have to rethink everything over now.

I've wanted one for awhile, but I want something that's a big deal to me so I won't regret it in 10 years. Plus I have to consider that when I'm teaching I don't want my students to be able to see it, so I don't know where I'd get one.

true, like i want to be in politics one day, so when i get a tattoo, i really have to think of where i get it.

I've wanted one for awhile, but I want something that's a big deal to me so I won't regret it in 10 years. Plus I have to consider that when I'm teaching I don't want my students to be able to see it, so I don't know where I'd get one.

true, like i want to be in politics one day, so when i get a tattoo, i really have to think of where i get it.

and LikeDays yours are lushhhh <:]]] i love the leaves on the tri, i want leaves. Im pagan too. Well wiccan in fact. But yeah, pagan tattoos <3 =]

Thanks! :D

But yeahhh, it's pretty sweet... I love the way the guy did the colors in it...

And I absolutely can NOT wait until my tree is done...

Another one or two sittings probably--I'm up to $700 so far, I think...

And plenty of pain to go with it, lol.

and LikeDays yours are lushhhh <:]]] i love the leaves on the tri, i want leaves. Im pagan too. Well wiccan in fact. But yeah, pagan tattoos <3 =]

Thanks! :D

But yeahhh, it's pretty sweet... I love the way the guy did the colors in it...

And I absolutely can NOT wait until my tree is done...

Another one or two sittings probably--I'm up to $700 so far, I think...

And plenty of pain to go with it, lol.

me and my friend Novak were talking about jackass one day (the movie...ha.) and he was like "im gonna get a tattoo on my butt and it's gonna say 'Your Name' like Steve-o" and i was like "well, you do that because if i ever get a butt tattoo, i'd put 'Your Lips Here' so when i say kiss my ass... it'll make more sense." and he goes "that's stupid" and i was like "or i'll put 'Your Face' because it's shorter and it'll hurt less."... huhh... that was a funny day in art class. :rotfl: but i would get those tattoos.

me and my friend Novak were talking about jackass one day (the movie...ha.) and he was like "im gonna get a tattoo on my butt and it's gonna say 'Your Name' like Steve-o" and i was like "well, you do that because if i ever get a butt tattoo, i'd put 'Your Lips Here' so when i say kiss my ass... it'll make more sense." and he goes "that's stupid" and i was like "or i'll put 'Your Face' because it's shorter and it'll hurt less."... huhh... that was a funny day in art class. :rotfl: but i would get those tattoos.

• 5 months later...

Just thought I'd bump this thread because my friend just got a full sleeve done and it made me think about which tattoos I want =)

For a while I've wanted some scripture across my wrists...across both so that I have to put them together for it to make sense, although if my arm ever got cut off I'd be screwed...

I think I want something in persian on my forearm too, seeing as I'm half Persian. That'd be sweet because hardly anyone would know what it means =)!

I kinda want some swallows too, probably on my hips. But that'd seriously hurt =P Hmmm what else..I want something colourful, like Tegan's tattoos in my sig. I freakin' love her tattoos, they're amazing.

Just thought I'd bump this thread because my friend just got a full sleeve done and it made me think about which tattoos I want =)

For a while I've wanted some scripture across my wrists...across both so that I have to put them together for it to make sense, although if my arm ever got cut off I'd be screwed...

I think I want something in persian on my forearm too, seeing as I'm half Persian. That'd be sweet because hardly anyone would know what it means =)!

I kinda want some swallows too, probably on my hips. But that'd seriously hurt =P Hmmm what else..I want something colourful, like Tegan's tattoos in my sig. I freakin' love her tattoos, they're amazing.

Dude I freaking love both Tegan's and Sara's tattoos. Even Sara's circle on her wrist looks so sexy.