Tattoos?

triquetra

I can't be bothered to find the post to quote it but...

When I said I wanted "love" somebody said it'd be weird if grandkids saw it one day. Considering mine is going to be like upper left ribcage right by my boob, if my grandkids saw that I'd be more concerned about the fact that they had to see my old saggy grandma boob and be scarred for life.

I can't be bothered to find the post to quote it but...

When I said I wanted "love" somebody said it'd be weird if grandkids saw it one day. Considering mine is going to be like upper left ribcage right by my boob, if my grandkids saw that I'd be more concerned about the fact that they had to see my old saggy grandma boob and be scarred for life.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Wow.

• 1 month later...
hahaha

whoever hacked megans account, must be real lonely

UR MOM

why dont you check YOUR mums ass

come on.

my cousin,who is 3, can come up with better insults than that person. :)

hahaha ikk, dude that was the most annoying thing ever.....somehow one of my friends got my password and came on here...i still gotta get her back.

and i love ur tattoo chris

i really really want a breaking benjamin symbol on my arm or neck or maybe my hand or wrist haha

image.png

but if i did get one it would be like 4 years from now cause you know...my mom will not let me get one!! haha

and plus i am overly afraid of needles, so i dont think i could get a tattoo even if i wanted to. =O

i really want a tatoo in remembrance of my grandfather who passed just a few weeks ago..my oldest sister and cousin got matching ones on their wrists and i really wanted one but not there..but of course my mother wouldnt let me so yeah..

i also want the word love on my wrist..i have always said if i ever get a tatoo it will be on my wrist..anyway, one day my friend was like do you want to get it so it can be something to do with to write love on her arms? and i was like well no i never thought about that until you said something..so yeah idk i thought that was kinda neat..

• 1 month later...

I was thinking, I want a couple.

Once I graduate marine bootcamp and if I ever go to war, when I come back I want to get a tatoo of something liek this...

061019-F-0856M-101.jpg

well just the boots and the rifle and the helmet,and dog tags and I would get in memory of all my buddies that would be killed in battle. and that would be on the right shoulder blade of my back, like in that area.

and under the boots its would have the eagle, globe and anchor (the Marines insignia) and under that it would say Semper Fidelis ( the marines motto, which means Always faithful, in latin)