Tattoos?

triquetra

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I havent gotten any tattoos yet because I'm not allowed to have any at my school, but as soon as I graduate I have plans for a few.

I want to get this tattooed on my foot because music is one of my biggest passions in life.

note02.jpg

Then I want to get either "love extravagantly" or "do everything in love" in white ink on my arm because I think white ink looks awesome and because To Write Love On Her Arms has made a huge impact on my life.

And lastly I want to get "Hello, good morning, how you do?" which is the intro line of Learning To Breathe by Switchfoot starting behind my ear and going down along my hair line. I want this one because Learning To Breathe was literally the song that turned my life around and basically saved my life. It was the first song I listened to the day after I tried to kill myself and it made me realize that I really do have better things to live for.

HEY YA'LL, THIS IS GOOD FRIEND, SARAh.

HOLLY G, AKA, HOLL FARTSHORE, GOT HER TATS! IT'S SO GOOD. SHE GOT A SLEEVE ON HER NOSE! SO KRAZY GIRL!

YA'LL READY FOR THIS? YA'LL READY!?

MAKE A WISH

>>

>>>

>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>

>>>

>>

>

n705827103_722888_6487.jpg

n705827103_722887_6207.jpg

SEND THIS IN TEN SECONDS OR A FLYING MONKEY WILL RAPE YO MOM'Z! LAWLAALALZ! AND UR BOYFRIEND WILL KISS U IN TEN DAYS! OMG!!!!

i was thinking of that too...i got a bunch of scars, so putting a TWLOHA near them would be good

i love that idea

a friend of mine got stars over his

they look so sweet

and they're a few different sizes

so they cover the scars perfectly

(:

me? im getting a star on my wrist

or maybe a cross

probably in a few weeks actualy

then i want something on my neck, like ya know under your eat

havnt decided yet

and thatll do for starters

I'm too young atm but I'm certainly getting tatts.

I want the lyrics: Oh how wrong we were to think that immortality meant never dying.

I also want the little Lyn-z puppet MSI have. Like this: m_0c1aeec1d9472ee7ec38421a7c1b18cd.jpg

Probs more but they are my main priorities. xD

i heart lyn-z

i want to marry her

haha

• 7 months later...

i don't have any fun tattoos..lol. I plan on getting one soon hopefully, maybe this summer. I have no money :(

the one i have planned out is going to say "A prayer for the wild at heart, kept in cages.” (without the quotes) it's a quote from Tennessee Williams. It's going to be on my upper back and underneath it on the lower left side is going to be a bird cage, and on the upper right side above it is going to be a blue colored sparrow flying free. :)

my first tattoo that i got when i was 18. It means hope in Chinese (at least i hope it does..haha):

l_e4514782968ec55a2e8c2b0b2e3d5f38.jpg

my newest tattoo that i got in 2006, it means Hope in Chinese. (i have a fascination with different languages) I would love to get a tattoo in Hebrew.:

1339485527_l.jpg

^ yeah! I know what you're saying. I have an idea in my head, and I could probably sketch it up myself, but it'll probably look like crap so I really need to find an artist to do it for me.

I really want to get an owl tattoo, but I dont want it to be a very like, literally translation of one. I want it to be more abstract... if that makes sense.

^ yeah! I know what you're saying. I have an idea in my head, and I could probably sketch it up myself, but it'll probably look like crap so I really need to find an artist to do it for me.

I really want to get an owl tattoo, but I dont want it to be a very like, literally translation of one. I want it to be more abstract... if that makes sense.

yeah i know what you mean.

awesome, i totally understand what you mean, that sounds really cool!:D

snowpatrol.th.jpg

got this on satruday!

the stars will fade to greyer, and the redness isnt supose to be, well, er red lol

Thats absolutely gorgeous Aoife! I love it!

I cant wait to see it once the redness goes down.

That really makes me wanna get another one. hahaha.