Tattoos?

triquetra

I've decided I'm going to get a skeleton key & the word "love". My grandparents still live in the same house they always have, and when I was little it still had a skeleton key, this house is seriously old. Anyway, a few years ago my grandma had to replace the door & lock, so now it's just like any other house. I want the skeleton key bc I spent like 50% of my life in that house growing up & I lub my grandparents.

• 1 month later...

Im not too much into getting band tattoos. As much as i love paramore they may not be my favourite band in 40 years lol

Maybe if a lyric really got through to me.

"Why do we like to hurt so much?" maybe someday

I would not want to wreck my chances of getting a job though.

Im 99% sure im getting a tattoo on the bottom of my foot saying "Made In Australia" Or perhaps "Wonga Park born and bred" (Where i live)

I turn 18 in a few months so maybe a birthday present!

Also maybe a tattoo saying "Love" on the inside of my arm in reference to TWLOHA and how they helped me.

One of my friends from work is getting a bass clef covering the back of his right hand. I think its a pretty bad idea because no place would hire him.

Oh im also deathly afraid of needles. A almost passed out before they even showed me the needle when I got my tetnis shot a few years back. The bottom of my foot should be okay, its pretty thick skin.

i got a new tat. got "When The Rich Wage War, Its The Poor Who Die" on the inside of my left arm. (linkin park lyrics, they make a lot of sense to me, and i think it sends out a message, also i want to join the army so i will be one of the "poor who die")

and ive got a small black star on the back of my right shoulder (my best friend a girl has a small black star on her hip. its just so we never ever forget each other)

**bumb**

so i know im def gonna get a tattoo on my birthday which is in a little more than two months.

i really dont know what i want tho, i know i want it on my shoulder...but i dont want to regret it after the fact.

and on the teacher/tattoo subject, tons of teachers at my school have tattoos, theres even one teacher who has two FULL sleeves, but he covers them up most of the time

theres a teacher in my school who's got a HUGE tattoo on his chest saying something about being a biker or something. i never saw it, but its just halarious b/c hes definatly not a biker kind of guy.

i'd really like to get a tat. nothing too big or anything. and i'd like it to be meaningful, not something stupid. but i'm afraid i'll regret it in years to come, or like some other ppl on here said, the whole finding a job factor. maybe i'll wait till after i have a good job. but idk.