Hayley's Clothes XD

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

speaking of hayley's clothes' date=' i'm always wondering about where she gets her pants. i know one pair is from american eagle.

the thing is, i'm pretty short and petite (not as short as her though) and finding jeans is always a bitch for me. in the past year and a half i started to find bootcut or straight legged jeans more flattering because they make you seem taller than you really are. hayley wears a lot of them. they're so hard to find though. i want to ask hayley where she gets hers. and if i can even afford them. i always see her in really cute boot cut/straight legged jeans. the other godforsaken thing about getting pants is, if they fit me at the waist, they're too long. i always have to get them altered or permanently cuffed. it's really annoying. they never fit. and flared pants make me all midget like...[/quote']

yeah i know how u feel...i would like to know too...but i wouldnt want to weird and all and be like i like ur pants and i want them lol....

speaking of hayley's clothes' date=' i'm always wondering about where she gets her pants. i know one pair is from american eagle.

the thing is, i'm pretty short and petite (not as short as her though) and finding jeans is always a bitch for me. in the past year and a half i started to find bootcut or straight legged jeans more flattering because they make you seem taller than you really are. hayley wears a lot of them. they're so hard to find though. i want to ask hayley where she gets hers. and if i can even afford them. i always see her in really cute boot cut/straight legged jeans. the other godforsaken thing about getting pants is, if they fit me at the waist, they're too long. i always have to get them altered or permanently cuffed. it's really annoying. they never fit. and flared pants make me all midget like...[/quote']

yeah haha i know huh

that would be a bit weird

yeah i know how u feel...i would like to know too...but i wouldnt want to weird and all and be like i like ur pants and i want them lol....

yeah haha i know huh

...lol....im mean in what i wrote is that i dont want to be weird and GO UP to her and ask :oops: i would be soooo nervous and she'll be like what...cuz yeah i do want her pants....lol

Yeah I really like the blue and red stripped shirt

IMG_0324bright.jpg

Along with the HP shirt and i particulay like the shirt simpson posted' date=' thats a gd 1 =']

i love this shirt. it's good to finally see her in something from last year. i have one very similar to it except it as blue and white stripes =].

Haha' date=' yeah. I like her outfits too. Did you see her WATER SHOESS? haha =o[/quote']

Um, what watershoes?! Lol, I want to see this .. is there a picture?

aKnittingfactory11.jpg[/url]

Haha! Those. shoes. are. amazing. God i <3 her ....

HAHAH. those just crack me up.

yeah haha i know huh

...lol....im mean in what i wrote is that i dont want to be weird and GO UP to her and ask :oops: i would be soooo nervous and she'll be like what...cuz yeah i do want her pants....lol

Haha, yeah that is a sort of awkward thing to ask but you know Hayley would be so damn sweet about it lol. She wouldn't act weirded out at all and that's one of the endless reasons we love her! <3

yeah haha i know huh

Haha, yeah that is a sort of awkward thing to ask but you know Hayley would be so damn sweet about it lol. She wouldn't act weirded out at all and that's one of the endless reasons we love her! <3

I'd so ask her. she's obviously into fashion so she'd probably think it's awesome

yeah haha i know huh

I'd so ask her. she's obviously into fashion so she'd probably think it's awesome

i think i just might. you're right. hayley wouldn't be weirded out.

she might even think it's flattering. but yeah i've never seen anyone own let alone look great in straighlegged/bootcut jeans as much as her

yeah haha i know huh

she might even think it's flattering. but yeah i've never seen anyone own let alone look great in straighlegged/bootcut jeans as much as her

ask & let us know haha.

i'm sure she's heard wayyyy weirder questions.

yeah haha i know huh

ask & let us know haha.

i'm sure she's heard wayyyy weirder questions.

to be honest, i'm not sure when the next tine i'll see them is

cuz i'm kind of in debt to my parents, but when i do see them and ask, i'll def. let you guys know. you guys know you wana know where hayley gets her clothes :P