YouMeAtSix

EasyTarget

Can be, especially from Sangius, I mean geez. If he hates all light and fun music such as YM@6 why is he on a Paramore forum? He can be amusing at times like.

lol yeah.

i mean there are plenty threads on bands on here that i really dont like, but i dont go into them all guns blazing going YEAH THESE GUYS ARE GAY because i dont have the right to do so (even if its what i really think) and nor does anyone. its not fair on fans.

giving structured/technical reasons could be a different story, but saying so in a thread which is clearly ment for those in favour in the music in question there really isnt much point.

I did give technical, structured reasons as to why certain bands suck, once uopn a time, but all that prompts is a bunch of tasteless fangirls screaming "Nononono, they are good, it's all a matter of opinion, even though a 2 year old could write better music. That makes them a good band."

So instead I just take the piss out of them. It's considerably easier, but nowhere near as challenging.

Mind you, saying that, trying to point out why You Me At Six are shockingly crap isn't exactly a challenge, either.

I did give technical, structured reasons as to why certain bands suck, once uopn a time, but all that prompts is a bunch of tasteless fangirls screaming "Nononono, they are good, it's all a matter of opinion, even though a 2 year old could write better music. That makes them a good band."

:lol:

I remember those days. Good times.

lol yeah.

i mean there are plenty threads on bands on here that i really dont like, but i dont go into them all guns blazing going YEAH THESE GUYS ARE GAY because i dont have the right to do so (even if its what i really think) and nor does anyone. its not fair on fans.

giving structured/technical reasons could be a different story, but saying so in a thread which is clearly ment for those in favour in the music in question there really isnt much point.

Exactly, they obviously have nothing better to do with their lives.

Exactly, they obviously have nothing better to do with their lives.

The 10 accumulative minutes it's taken to post everything I've posted in this thread is hardly reflective of the countless other 10 minutes in my life, now, is it?

Perhaps you intend on spending every waking moment on here, or perhaps you take a few hours to post each post, maybe you're living in a time dilation field, where 80 years can pass in just 10 minutes. Whatever your reason for mistaking 10 minutes for an entire lifetime is, I'm sure it's a valid enough reason.

Edit: Ok, with that post and this edit, maybe 12 minutes would be more accurate.

Do you even like Paramore?

I haven't once seen you mention liking them, you know, it's a Paramore forum.

Maybe you'd be best suited on a "I'm a big hardcore goth who feels he is better than everyone else" forum?

Oh my, this took less than a minute of my lifetime! :o

Careful, apparently you've only got several more left, in your twisted time-bending altnernate dimension, don't wanna waste them looking like more of a twat, do you?

Apparently, your universe causes stupidity to be amplified, as well as how fast time passes.

I'd feel right at home in a goth forum, the same way that a camel feels at home in a coral reef. I'm not a goth in the same way a camel isn't a fish.

i'm actually gonna agree with you somewhat on that, since this forum consists largely of people who are rather narrow minded and/or cant take a joke.