YouMeAtSix

EasyTarget

Are they still playing at Warped Tour?

Wish I could see them live. They're really great.

Yeah, they're still on Warped.

Those are tiny for Kerrang bum boys.. and why 3 Scottish dates? :???:

...that's the point? It would hardly be intimate if it was the Academies they usually play. :lol:

Those are tiny for Kerrang bum boys.. and why 3 Scottish dates? :???:

theyre just reaching out a bit - 'bigger' bands dont often go as far north as aberdeen or dundee.

under THREE WEEKS MOOFOOOZ. i cant wait, ive never seen them in venue with a capacity less than 1250 so gadayum.

• 1 month later...

Well the first rumour was WTK, the Audition and VersaEmerge. Then Versa was replaced with There for Tomorrow in the rumour stakes. And the Friday Night Boys will be back in March-time too.

But WtK and FtSK have both been confirmed, by the sounds of it.

I can't believe I actually missed this thread.

I'm obsessed with You me at six. "The truth is a terrible thing","Always attract","Jealous minds think alike","Call that a comeback","Nasty habits" and "Gossip" are my favourite songs from them. And maybe "Save it for the bedroom",although it annoys me sometimes,but I can't think of a reason right now :lol:

And I can't tell how jealous I am because You me at six will be opening for Paramore in the UK tour. And I'll never get to see them live. Awwwh *thank you,youtube for live videos. :lol:*