YouMeAtSix

EasyTarget

• 4 weeks later...

i really didnt like finders keepers the first few times i heard it. even now i dont find it exactly amazing, but its a good single-song and is damn catchy. the videos good too - its aided me in liking the track tbh.

i still cant forgive them for ripping off mayday parade lyrics in the second verse though.

i really didnt like finders keepers the first few times i heard it. even now i dont find it exactly amazing, but its a good single-song and is damn catchy. the videos good too - its aided me in liking the track tbh.

i still cant forgive them for ripping off mayday parade lyrics in the second verse though.

You say that as though you were cool with them ripping off Paramore, Valencia, Brand New, Cute is What We Aim for, Boys Like Girls...

You say that as though you were cool with them ripping off Paramore, Valencia, Brand New, Cute is What We Aim for, Boys Like Girls...

haha. what if i am? i kicked up a bit of a stink about the 'im never gonna let this go' in sweet feet, mind.

i would say i dont see them having a very lengthy shelf-life either, but theyve established a fanbase that aint gonna budge for a good while. and i agree that theyre going down the wrong track now - i can see their next album being really poppy (i can believe im talking about theyre follow up already - toyc was only out in october). the prime exmple of the sound they should have stuck with is in the track 'if you run'. thats some good shit. even their demos, for all the vocals and production are utter mince, are more orginal than what they are doing now.

sometimes i wonder how i can like this band as much as i do, mainly because theyre so generic and unorginal most of the time. something about them just makes me really happy, probably cause theyre so easy to listen to. or maybe its just cause im a recovering mcfly fan.

• 2 weeks later...