Super Bowl XLIII

arrrrr x matey

who do you expect/want to win?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. who do you expect/want to win?

• Pittsburg Steelers
    • Arizona Cardinals

Eli Manning - Plaxico Burress = mediocre QB. Seriously, dude has had 5 good games in his career, and they all happened to be at the end of last year. You better hope Plaxico gets away with something the rest of America would be doing hard time for, or else next year will be like the end of this year, hard to watch.

Note: I'm a bitter Redskins fan who watched his team choke away a decent year.

I expect the Steelers to win it, but it would be so funny if the Arizona won the game

I mean think about it the finished 8-8 after regualr season u rarly get in the playoffs with that record.

They didnt start really making good running game till like week 16.

They are probably one of THE worst teams in NFL History haha.

It is basically Big Ben Vs Larry Fitzgerald tonight

Head that wants a laugh says 24-17 Arizona

Normal Head 30-20 Pittsburgh

Eli Manning - Plaxico Burress = mediocre QB. Seriously, dude has had 5 good games in his career, and they all happened to be at the end of last year. You better hope Plaxico gets away with something the rest of America would be doing hard time for, or else next year will be like the end of this year, hard to watch.

haha, well i am a dolphins fan and i am over the moon with our season, getting to the play-offs was a great acheivement after the start we had

eli manning is terrible. he has his good days, but most of the time he's mediocre at best. and he chokes under pressure. people just love him more b/c of his brother ((who actually has skills))

and plaxico's just a fxcking idiot. i would love for him to come back and play, but he's such an idiot. he should get the same punishment as anyone else would. the giants can hold their own without him

I hated Eli ever since the draft, then he goes out and plays bad and people start comparing him to his brother, who is probably going to end up as a top 5(or at least 10) QB of all time. When I heard about the Plaxico thing, I just called up my friend (Giants fan) and laughed into the phone for 10 minutes.

But one good thing about the Giants, they aren't the Cowboys.

eli is clearly not terrible; he's been in the league for five years and he's got a super bowl ring already. that's not to say that he won the thing himself; it was obviously a team effort. i personally think he's a decent quarterback, not one of the best by far, but he gets by. he's still inexperienced and could learn a thing or two about communication, which is probably his hugest weakness. definitely not one of the worst quarterbacks.

plaxico just drags the team down. he's lazy and has a terrible attitude. can't stand the guy. lol