I Never Dated Before

xFueledByParamorex

Yeah, I am... I hate to admit it, but I am. I can't go out with an ugly guy...

Yesssss. He can be the nicest person in the world, but if I'm not attracted to him by his looks too then I couldn't date him. I know thats so shallow, but I just can't.

I'm shallow, and ugly, so it adds up to good things, obv.

I absolutely love your signature.

and following up to everybody's posts; i'm shallow to some extent. i don't know. it's hard for looks to not completely influence your descision, at all.

but i'm pretty indifferent about dating anyways. i have a lot of things i need to do with my life before i bother.

i think it means staying a virgin til after marriage.. maybe?

celibacy is not having sex. whether or not you're previously a virgin doesn't really apply. say somebody would decide to go through a period of celibacy, meaning they're choosing to not have sex at that particular time.

i think deep down, everyone is a bit shallow, no one really wants to go out with an 'ugly' person, im shallow to a certain extent, i'll admit that.

Yeah I agree. I mean you don't want to spend the rest of life with someone who makes you scream everytime you look at him. No matter what anyone says , looks are always a factor in relationships.

Yeah I agree. I mean you don't want to spend the rest of life with someone who makes you scream everytime you look at him. No matter what anyone says , looks are always a factor in relationships.

totally. i mean, different people obviously have different opinions on whos hot and whos not, but still, theres no point in trying to make anything work if looks are gonna be an issue.