I Never Dated Before

xFueledByParamorex

see thats what i used to think, but you will meet someone without trying to, you will talk to them, and get on with them, something will just click, and there you go, thats someone just fallen out of the sky for you, it happens, and you are more likely to get someone like that than someone you already know, or are friends with etc.

aww dont worry you'll find someone.

ive only had like one real boyfriend before. nad i feel like that sometimes too. im only 16 but still i get pretty lonely. im tried of just messing around with people. i mean its fun but still.

Omg, I've never had a bf before but I'm only 15 so yeah. But the only reason I don't have one is because there's a lot of guys here that are "impure" and I want a guy that's a virgin and willing to save himself like me. It gets hard though.... So many guys ask me out, but I turn them down because I know what they want out of me...

People like the idea of dating someone. To be honest, when it's right, you'll know. Unfortunately, 9 times out of 10 you'll only see part of the person you seek interest in and then you come to find out they're someone completely different. You've still got plenty of time. Things will work out and your patience will be rewarded.

Omg, I've never had a bf before but I'm only 15 so yeah. But the only reason I don't have one is because there's a lot of guys here that are "impure" and I want a guy that's a virgin and willing to save himself like me. It gets hard though.... So many guys ask me out, but I turn them down because I know what they want out of me...

ya that'll be hard to find these days unfortunatly.

its not liek i want a virgin guy i just want a guy whose willing to wait til IM ready

• Like 1

I don't want to be mean,

But if you are still feeling this at the age of 20, you probably have some maturing to do. If you've lived at all, you would know that nothing's perfect or comes easy, so I suggest you stop moping about and start thinking in a mature mind set rather than the pre teen "Nobody likes me" mentality.

You can start by not typing like a 12 year old

• Like 1

don't feel like a loser. When the right time comes it will happen. I didn't date anyone until i was 22. So i have ya beat..lol. I haven't dated since then either (i'm 25 now). And you too Chris, your an awesome guy. I'm sure you will find someone.

don't focus on it, really don't. In my opinion it's more fun being single :)

it just i got nowhere 2 meet girls and people are like go to the mall or something im not gonna go to the mall and go up to random girls thats weird and ive tried at concerts and stuff ill like say hi or comment on something they said 2 throw myself in there but they just say something then stop talking to me or walk away

I don't want to be mean,

But if you are still feeling this at the age of 20, you probably have some maturing to do. If you've lived at all, you would know that nothing's perfect or comes easy, so I suggest you stop moping about and start thinking in a mature mind set rather than the pre teen "Nobody likes me" mentality.

You can start by not typing like a 12 year old

:)

im 20 years old and i never dated before or had a GF i havent even ever had a girl like me before i have feeling no one will ever like me i feel like a looser i cant even get 1 girl 2 hang out with me

I think we've all felt like that. I feel like that most of the time. Just distract your self from it by obsessing over something or someone.