I Never Dated Before

xFueledByParamorex

it just idk like i think it might work like that just happen but nothing happens unless u go for it u gotta meet people or else it wont happen people just want me to think just sit on ur couch dont worry a girl will one day knock on ur door and like u and i know it doesnt work like that

This is a full stop: .

This is a capital letter: A

USE THEM

we dont mean sit on the sofa and wait for someone to appear, go out with your friends etc, you will meet someone, how i do it

or change state ;D

i changed school and found the love of my life. ;D

but she turned out to be a bitch.

YOU'LL FIND SOMEONE.

just maybe not yet.

love comes to those who dont seek it :)

Omg, I've never had a bf before but I'm only 15 so yeah. But the only reason I don't have one is because there's a lot of guys here that are "impure" and I want a guy that's a virgin and willing to save himself like me. It gets hard though.... So many guys ask me out, but I turn them down because I know what they want out of me...

Seriously :/

That's why I will only date straightedge guys because I want them to have the same morals or something as me.

aww dont worry you'll find someone.

ive only had like one real boyfriend before. nad i feel like that sometimes too. im only 16 but still i get pretty lonely. im tried of just messing around with people. i mean its fun but still.

Me too! Well, I don't mess around with people. Haha. But everytime someone tells me they like me, I always like another person...and it's still the same person. haha but anyways. Yeah I haven't dated anyone since November of last year. Just don't worry about it. It'll happen!

This is a full stop: .

This is a capital letter: A

USE THEM

I LOVE YOU FOR THIS.

Seriously. If people are gonna complain, they could at least do it in paragraphs!

Yeah exactly! And with punctuation, dear Lord.

haha yah kailey SOMETIMES if someone will like me ill start to liek them depending on who it is. but yah eventually ill get another boy. =]

Yeah that happened to me once.

But he turned out to be really creepy. hahah

Yeah, I am... I hate to admit it, but I am. I can't go out with an ugly guy...

ok,you're my girl!!!Everytime I say this everyone is like :nono: but come on...I think that everyone in our age think the same way but cannot admit it like we do!!!don't feel bad,I guess it's normal.