Canada

chrisseh11

lol

I remember when it was just us ;)

and this is totally random but I went to Toronto last week, my best friends aunt's neighbour is a reporter for City News which is in the same building as Much Music, so we got to see MOD with Fabolous and...Mr.X or something anyway, here's a video: http://axs.muchmusic.com/?fr_chl=1ae77b593ceb32134279d69ca930e277915e32a4&fr_story=a4e9c6e3071701210f557c048674e7d8818ee6ec

I'm usually just popping up behind his right (your left) shoulder,second row... I'm such a creeper

PARAMORE ON MUCHMUSIC OCTOBER 26th craaaaap

http://www.muchmusic.com/tv/ right side under 'upcoming guests'

wait...i should probably be happy for them. but i KNOW my friends will come up to me the next day and say "OMGOSH paramore on much on demand last night lol lol lol"

perez hilton's going to be there that day too. hm he better not talking about pmore in his blog

lmao i remember when me and caro were the only montreal fans, and see how many people turned up at montreal warped, werd...

lol, my boyfriend was waiting for me at the mall one day, and when i met up with him hes like, i saw some chick with a paramore shirt (the triangles one) and i started jumping up and down in fury haha. i was like "okay im done. fucking posers." haha.

whoooa. its been a while that i didnt go here.

but I still very love Paramore!!

PF Boards has changed a lot and i feel that i cannot find myself here every day anymore...:roll:

i feel the same for some reason... im getting lost in paramore news now! time to catch upppppppppp.