Canada

chrisseh11

^ yeah :D! hayley yelled "COME ON CANADA!" and i thought of this thread

i hoped she would say something in french, but that didn't happen

she also said 'this is either our first or second time playing here...' and i was going to yell something like 'YOU'VE NEVER BEEN HERE' but it didn't come out.

okay, now i officialy never want paramore played on muchmusic. i had to watch rja so i could get a good spot for paramore who were playing next. i thought that after rja almost everybody would leave, but there were actually alot of people who stuck around. anyway, while waiting for them, every single time there was a single glimpse of a body part of someone who could be in paramore, they screamed. some girl yelled ZAC! but we wasn't even there. also, after their set many many many kids ran to a gate to see paramore get off the stage. i was thinking of joining them, but they would have all been like "OMG HAYLEY MARRY ME I LOVE YOU" ...you know what i mean.

so unfortunately i didn't meet them and shove down their throats that they need to do a coast-to-coast canadian tour. it's only fair.

oh, and here are my pics- http://s199.photobucket.com/albums/aa240/talkingincode/Warped%2007/ (all paramore except first and two last ones)

I'm not going to go anywhere for them again, it was a pain, so if they want any more of my money they're going to have to come here. haha

Oh and I might be selling a few of my shirts, as a heads up in case anyone is interested, I have 7 but only wear one really, i'd only be selling them for like 10-15 bucks...

ohhh. interesting. =)

can you take pictures of those?

i went to montreal warped. and wow. other thanj paramore playing it pretty much sucked.. it kinda seemed like they didnt wanna be there... i mean the conditions were terrible, they didnt play born for this, which sucks and they didnt go to the signing, and all the merch was sold out so that was bummy, but i was near the barrier so i was close to get some vids and pics which ill upload when i get home haha.

i asked aaron if they were doing a singing and he said they weren't because they're sponsored by AT&T, which is an american company.

are you kidding me?! argh. that sucks big time :( i was really stoked to meet them :( but really dissappointed when i found out.. now i know the reason, i guess it makes sense, but still :(

• 3 weeks later...