Canada

chrisseh11

ooooh i watched it more than once too

i was on 4 or 5 times but i was at my friends so i couldn't watch it until 1:30

i had so much fun jumping around my living room.

it's too bad they shortened the let the flames being outro, i was going nuts during that part

aaww i thought hayley's thing about signing the guitars was so cute

i feel for you

aahhh thank you

our babies were just on punchmuch! it was also on muchmusic at that time so lots of people watching.

and about dying your hair.. DO IT. it isn't that uncommun for people do dye their hair red. not everyone will point at you and say "FAYLEY!" haha

i'm just annoyed with my friend because she actually brought a picture of hayley to the salon to get it exactly the same

(sorry double post but this has to be posted tonight)

so, i was going through my personal messages and i noticed i still had one from 2006. it was from miss alyssa. here's what it said, and i quote

Okay,so since I know we all desperatly want Paramore to come here I was thinking,maybe we (I sent this to 5 of you) should compile a list of reasons (serious and crazy reasons)why Paramore should come to Canada and recruit someone to give it to Paramore at one of the meet and greets

IS ANYONE UP FOR THIS?

i know they are going to toronto & montreal but only a fraction of the population live there.

i think this would be a good idea since there are so many new canadian fans on the boards and i'm pretty sure someone is going to the meet & greet in montreal....

i did some lj lurking

REPLY because if this is going to happen, it needs to be done very very quickly

yay!