Canada

chrisseh11

My aunt just ordered the tickets this morning for the Toronto show. Ahh, I'm so excited. I just hope there's minor swearing lol.

Hayley does not swear,Dan from TP would not swear,not sure about Love Arcade...if anything I would expect funeral for a friend to be the band that swears haha

it should be fine though.

and did you get m&g tickets?

or are those no longer on sale?

Hayley does not swear,Dan from TP would not swear,not sure about Love Arcade...if anything I would expect funeral for a friend to be the band that swears haha

it should be fine though.

and did you get m&g tickets?

or are those no longer on sale?

Yeah, I had a feeling Hayley isn't going to swear. My friend that went to the other Toronto concert last year said she didn't swear at all. Though, I'm sensing FFAF will probably be the one that swears too haha.

And I got m&g tickets. I'm so excitedd ahh. And I believe pre-sale tickets are no longer on sale by the end of today. So in less than 3 hours i'm guessing.

I got meet and greet tickets so I'm garunteed :) hehe

and I think after this record comes out,they'll blow up,so this is kinda like a last chance kinda thing for me and that goes for anyone who can't make it too Toronto, if want me to give them something on your behalf such as a letter, let me know :)

eek sorry for triple posting lol, but this canada thread is too awesome haha.

:( i really want to see paramore, and i might only see them at montreal warped. by then they'll have new songs and it'll be hard to get in the front :(

I got meet and greet tickets so I'm garunteed :) hehe

and I think after this record comes out,they'll blow up,so this is kinda like a last chance kinda thing for me and that goes for anyone who can't make it too Toronto, if want me to give them something on your behalf such as a letter, let me know :)

oh really, you can do that ?

then I'll think for something ;-)

• 2 weeks later...