I WISH I WAS AS TALENTED AS ZAC!!!

Parame

What I was referring to, was not his opinion.

Naturally you can have your opinion
That's something I said earlier, but like I said, people seemed to skip over that part.

I was referring to these comments

sorry to piss on your fire

I already said what I had to say about this.

dont get sand in your vagina just cause i said i dont think hes amazing

That's not the reason I posted and you would know that if you had read my posts. And that's definitely not what you said in the first place:

sorry to piss on your fire, but hes not that great tbh.

I'll try this another way. If someone comes and says that, I, and probably a few others as well, take that as another way of saying "You are all wrong, I'm right."

That might not be what you meant but it still comes across that way like I said earlier.

thus not having my tongue up his arse.

Now what about this... WTF were you thinking?? If that's not an invitation to a flamewar then I don't know what is. What I was trying all this time was telling you to get off your damn horse and start being nice to people. You can state your opinions without those little bits here and there that provoke people to get arsey. Hey, if you think I'm being arsey, then I guess it worked, but was that what you had in mind? Were you really trying to get someone to "bitch" at you?

Do you realize what I'm trying here? Just forget that I happen to like Zac's drumming.

(And also forget what I said about reasonable responses :))

ok so you cant seem to handle other peoples opinions, thats ok, im not bothered.

but then you complain about me trying to start an argument because you had a go at me for having a different opinion, you really need to clean the sand out of your vagina, because its making you retarded.

Wow, drama!!

Salsa, take a chill pill. If you would like to perform felatio on Zac, then that's fine. But not everyone feels that why.

However, I think he's great!

:rotfl::rotfl:

does every thread get into a fight?

Wow, drama!!

Salsa, take a chill pill. If you would like to perform felatio on Zac, then that's fine. But not everyone feels that why.

Please, just stop there, ok? I was trying to get out of this before I say something I regret later. Some of you just refused/failed to see the point I was trying to make, but that's ok now! I give up. Just leave it at that, please?

Please, just stop there, ok? I was trying to get out of this before I say something I regret later. Some of you just refused/failed to see the point I was trying to make, but that's ok now! I give up. Just leave it at that, please?

...its not that they failed to see the point, it's just they didn't agree with it. You think Zac's great, others don't. Big deal!

*Bangs his head against the keyboard*

*cries of frustration*

...Thank you. :)

I appreciate your ability to argue without spitting insults, but you are still on the wrong track. You are intelligent enough to have a decent argument with, but you are not the reason this started in the first place, so do you understand why I don't want this to go any further? It's already clear that I can't communicate with Defiance, so I decided against doing so.

oh well.

zac is amazing, my opinion. people may think he isnt. so what people are different and have different views

alex can be an ass we all know that even he knows that

Wow, are you guys even talking about me anymore? I tried multiple times to make it clear that I didn't have a problem with anyone's opinion. Pleasepleaseplease stop thinking that I do.

Me and my friends argue about music all the time, so I know that people might have different opinions. That's not the issue here.

Catie, you said it in one sentence what I failed to say in a dozen paragraphs:

"alex can be an ass we all know that even he knows that"

everyone knows alex is like that.

Indeed, and what I was trying was to maybe make him come out of that. You know, stop being an ass. It fell on dead ears. But none of you seem bothered by this kind of behavior anyway, so next time, I will try shutting up about it, too. It's not something I'm used to doing, but I can't seem to get along with this community any other way.

Indeed, and what I was trying was to maybe make him come out of that. You know, stop being an ass. It fell on dead ears. But none of you seem bothered by this kind of behavior anyway, so next time, I will try shutting up about it, too. It's not something I'm used to doing, but I can't seem to get along with this community any other way.

Oh for fucks sake

LEAVE THE THREAD ALONE

And grow a pair of balls too. K?

I'm not raged or anything, just saying you made yourself look like an ass lol.

I do that all the time though

you werent the one going all anal because i dont think hes that good lol.

wasnt talking about you bro.

Wow, drama!!

i love this man

*Bangs his head against the keyboard*

*cries of frustration*

...Thank you. :)

I appreciate your ability to argue without spitting insults, but you are still on the wrong track. You are intelligent enough to have a decent argument with, but you are not the reason this started in the first place, so do you understand why I don't want this to go any further? It's already clear that I can't communicate with Defiance, so I decided against doing so.

you can communicate with me because my opinion is different to yours, and your clearly one of those kids who thinks the world revolves around them and that everyone should think exactly the same thing as them, and there is not a chance it could be wrong, and you didnt decide against talking to me, fuckwit, i didnt post in here for a few days :roll: