American Idol

WayneFarro

^i heard it was 70s and 80s rock so unfortunately paramore won't happen

anyway i have a question for those who watched the results show:

Did any of you find anything offensive at all in the results show? I'm asking this cause I recently joined myidol and people are asking everyone for an apology. Some are asking for it for the cake fight scene, others are asking for it for the way Ryan treated Adam , and others still are asking for it cause the judges were being arseholes (laughing, giggling, high-fiving each other). So yeah as I wasn't 100% paying attention I just wanted to see what you guys think as i doubt any of you go on myidol.

Kris was totally out of his comfort zone but he still rocked it. I loved his performance. He was fantastic on the guitar too.

Adam & Allison's duet was amazing.

I liked Danny's performance minus the weird screeching at the end. what was that? hahaha

I thought last night was really good. I think they all did pretty well considering.

I think Adam and Allison were definitely in their element so they did really well. With Adam though, I can listen to him, he has a great voice, but I cant stand watching him. If I have to watch him perform his whole performance goes down for me because I don't care what people say, but his stage presence just freaks the crap outta me. Allison killed it though. She owned the stage last night. Mad props to her.

Most of y'all know how I feel about Kris, so it goes without saying that I thought he did really well last night. Its a challenge to attempt doing a Beatles song and I think he did it amazingly well considering he's not a rocker boy. He's definitely a singer/songwriter, but he did go out of his comfort zone and performed extremely well. I don't think the judges liked his performance because he wasn't over the top like everyone else. He was just doing what he does well, and thats more understated music.

Danny was the only one that I thought did a mediocre job. I think he chose a song that was too much of a challenge for him. Attempting Aerosmith is just stupid if you ask me. Aerosmith is one of the greatest bands out there and no one can come close to matching Steven Tyler's vocals.

If it was based solely on performance I think Danny would be going home tonight, but unfortunately, I'm afraid Kris is gonna be leaving because his fan base isn't nearly as big as the other three. I'm pulling for Kris though. I really hope he makes it through.

Danny was the weakest... I don't know what you're talking about James.

Kris has consistently done a good job throughout the show. Danny on the other hand has been consistently screwing up. And the last note of his song the other night was just horrible. Kris has craftsmanship.

• Like 1