American Idol

WayneFarro

^yup

and we gotta VOTE VOTE VOTE like we never have voted before to make sure hes in the top 2!

Hell yeah! I'll be voting my fingers off!! :mrgreen:

Danny was the weakest... I don't know what you're talking about James.

Kris has consistently done a good job throughout the show. Danny on the other hand has been consistently screwing up. And the last note of his song the other night was just horrible. Kris has craftsmanship.

THANK YOU.

Danny was the weakest... I don't know what you're talking about James.

Kris has consistently done a good job throughout the show. Danny on the other hand has been consistently screwing up. And the last note of his song the other night was just horrible. Kris has craftsmanship.

you're getting rep for this

oh and according to myidol the judges pick for the songs are *drumroll*

Adam - "One"-U2 (picked by simon)

Kris - "Apologize"- One Republic (picked by Randy)

Danny- "Dance Little Sister" - Terrence Trent D’Arby (picked by Paula)

In all honesty Kris & Danny were equally as weak. Neither of them really fit with the whole rock theme. Having said that, they both tried their best.

Adam & Allison were both incredible! Allison should never have gone!!

i deffo agree that allison shouldnt have gone

I don't think Allison should have gone either.... but I don't think people are giving Kris enough credit. Just because Kris isn't a rocker doesn't mean he didn't do well. The Beatles aren't even the type of "rock" people were expecting. The Beatles are more of a soft rock in todays terms. Everyone else did "classic" rock and therefore had the rocker style. Kris was staying true the the genre he attempted. Danny on the other hand, who over and over again said he was not a rocker attempted to do the rocker thing and failed miserably. Not everyone is supposed to be a rocker, hence why there are different genres of music.

I'm ranting, but I feel very passionately about this.... if you couldn't tell.

this is the American Idol thread not the German Idol thread..i don't mind..just doesn't make sense posting about GI here.

yeah, sorry. But I thought it's okay in some way cuz almost every country hass this idol shows in general and we just can talk about our idols.

Anyways, Daniel got his own thread in the recos now and everything's fine. =)

this is the American Idol thread not the German Idol thread..i don't mind..just doesn't make sense posting about GI here.

anyway is this week the final of AI? cos on the x factor the final 3 are in the final.

The AI Final is two weeks from now.

May 19th is the final performance night and May 20th is the final results show.

^judges choice is one of them and the other is contestant choice. I post the judges choice a page or so back. However, its rumored that Adam's song may have been changed due to copyright issues (it may be Wicked Game by Chris Issac instead of U2's One).