American Idol

WayneFarro

my rating of heartless = A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

my rating of apologize = b

rating of dance little sister = b

rating of you are so beuatiful= a-

rating of one= c+ (beginning was great but then he just had to screem)

rating of cryin = c+ (KC's version/arrangment was much better.. youtube it and you'll find out why)

Therefore Kris did the best tonight IMO. I can't wait for the studio version of Heartless. Its gonna be amazing.

I definitely thought Kris was the best of the night even though Apologize wasn't super good.... He definitely made up for it with Heartless. I thought his version was absolutely insane! He definitely made it his own and it was better than Kanye's version, and thats saying something from me because I love Kanye. haha

I personally cant say anything about Danny because I didn't see either of his performances because my parents were making me do stuff. Adam was okay, I mean, he did his thing and he was given songs that work with his vocals/style.

i read the spoiler cos i never get to see it on tv these days. i just youtube it and download the performances cos i hate waiting the extra day and usually i end up accidently seeing the results anyway. well i'm delighted with who is in the final and they both make worthy winners so although you know who i'm supporting i'll be happy with either of them winning :D

i read the spoiler cos i never get to see it on tv these days. i just youtube it and download the performances cos i hate waiting the extra day and usually i end up accidently seeing the results anyway. well i'm delighted with who is in the final and they both make worthy winners so although you know who i'm supporting i'll be happy with either of them winning :D

Thanks for the support. You guys know who I'm voting for *points to sig that replaced the scrubs ani* but if the other guy wins I won't be too mad. They are both very talented imo.

^his lines were busy for about three hours. then between 12:00 AM and 1AM I got almost no busy signals.

The volume of votes were so large that Dial Idol (that prediction site that measures busy signals) crashed.

oh and that song that Kara wrote needs to die ... i don't want to listen to that ever again. TWICE WAS ENOUGH!!!