Passionate Picture of Hayley <3

chrisseh11

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant picture hayley right now with blonde hair can you guys? haha i dont know a blonde who can sing that well. no offence to anyone... but i like hayley best with red hair even if its not natural :D

lol yeah

i love her red hair

i wonder what she would look like with blonde.

it would be so.. unlike hayleyish

lols

i cant picture hayley right now with blonde hair can you guys? haha i dont know a blonde who can sing that well. no offence to anyone... but i like hayley best with red hair even if its not natural :D

lol yeah

i love her red hair

i wonder what she would look like with blonde.

it would be so.. unlike hayleyish

lols

haha yeah it would seem unlike hayleyish

paramorerocks20

ummm thats an awesome sig.. can u send me the link to that pic please.. such an awesome shirt..

but back to topic, the pic of hayley.. yea i took a pic of it on my computer and put it as my phone background.. kinda shitty looking lol, but w/e its such a good pic so i have to keep it.. :lol:

paramorerocks20

ummm thats an awesome sig.. can u send me the link to that pic please.. such an awesome shirt..

but back to topic' date=' the pic of hayley.. yea i took a pic of it on my computer and put it as my phone background.. kinda shitty looking lol, but w/e its such a good pic so i have to keep it.. :lol:[/quote']

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y257/aarocks20/Paramore%20Concert%2051106/

pass: captain

paramorerocks20 posted this link in another place i forget but paramorerocks20 said everyone can look at the pics of taken like that one in the sig. then u click paramore concert...

paramorerocks20

but back to topic' date=' the pic of hayley.. yea i took a pic of it on my computer and put it as my phone background.. kinda shitty looking lol, but w/e its such a good pic so i have to keep it.. :lol:[/quote']

i agree, in every picture hayley is so beautiful, but in this paticular one, she looks really really nice :)

hayley is my idol :) every girl would want to be like her' date=' im sure.[/quote']

definitely.

she can sing, shes gorgeous, shes nice, etc

but of course everyone has those little problems that ruin everything

agreed.

along with Avril.

Avril's just...perfect.

she reminds me so much of myself.

hayley is my idol :) every girl would want to be like her' date=' im sure.[/quote']

definitely.

she can sing, shes gorgeous, shes nice, etc

but of course everyone has those little problems that ruin everything

agreed.

along with Avril.

Avril's just...perfect.

she reminds me so much of myself.

haha being a little self-centered ;) haha. i wish i could meet hayley, everyone says shes really nice, it would be awesome if me and hayley were friends, we have so much incommon especially that hype you get when your with your friends/bandmembers ;)

• 1 month later...
god... i want her hair.

when its bright red' date=' and when its like that.

it's so awesome.[/quote']

i want my hair like that too...but like the one in the pic...cuz i wouldnt look good in red hair! lol...but hayley looks amazing right now!! haha