November 24, 2007 - Worcester, MA

EasyTarget

Ah, great great great show. Jeremy came out afterwards and said hey... which was nice cause we were waiting outside in the freezing cold for him.

By the way, it's Worcester (or "Woostah!!" if you're from New England, lol), not Worchester. I'll fix it for you. :)

Ah, great great great show. Jeremy came out afterwards and said hey... which was nice cause we were waiting outside in the freezing cold for him.

By the way, it's Worcester (or "Woostah!!" if you're from New England, lol), not Worchester. I'll fix it for you. :)

You stayed after to meet Jeremy?! I was out there too! I don't know if you remember but my friend & I gave him some fuzzy scarves.

& great pictures. That was an awesome show.

^ Yup I did! I remember those scarves. Weren't they really colorful?

Remember the crazy homeless man?

lol, I was with my friend who pulled his car up and was revving his engine to keep it warm cause his (ex)girlfriend was cold. I think he scared a few people, lol.

I feel like I've had this conversation before. :P

^Yea! There was a green scarf & then the one I gave him was this one;

http://i43.tinypic.com/2h7jteh.png

Haha yes I do remember the homeless guy!

It was so cold out but ended up being totally worth the wait. Haha one of the girls I was with asked Jeremy if she could have the trash from their bus. He was all "No...why would you want that? It's gross."

:l