Hello There

4mrlyKnownAsLoz

I'm new, obviously :)

I just joined the ParamoreMusic community on LiveJournal (under the same name), and figured I'd join this forum as well.

I'm just going to cut and paste what I posted on the community because, well... I'm lazy.

I'm FormerlyKnownAsLauren... But, I am known as Lauren. You with me? :) ha. I am 20 in June and I live in Australia.

I discovered Paramore from Twilight... Yes, now before you all gasp with horror and think I'm one of those "zomg I love Paramore, I'm their numba 1 fan, Decode rawks!!!!111" but when asked about their other music, have no clue, lol... I am not that. I love all their songs from All We Know Is Falling and Riot and I know every word to all the songs, ha, it's kind of embarressing, really lol.. Favourite songs are DECODE (lol. kidding, though I love it). I love Conspiracy, Fences, My Heart, Emergency, Thats What You Get... Well, I love all of them, but those are the faves.

I'm sad I didn't discover their music earlier, because I have been missing out! :( They aren't (or, weren't) that well known in Australia before, though now they probably are - Decode is played on radio constantly. But, when they come to Australia on their next tour (they better, anyway..) I will be going to see them live, even if I have to fly to another state (last time they were here in 2007, they didn't come to the state I lived in).

Anyway, now that I have pledged my Paramore love, I'd just like to say hi to all you Paramore fans :D

So, there you go ;-) I am looking forward to reading all the threads here, and keeping up-to-date with the happenings of Paramore.. If you have a LiveJournal, feel free to add me. Click my username for the link!

Rock on ^_^

FormerlyKnownAsLauren.

• Like 1

Hello Lauren and welcome! We both seem to have a late ignition when it comes to Paramore, but hey, so what? At least we don't have any "old times" to miss. :)

Go ahead and post in the "new member icebreaker" -thread so that we can know something about yourself. Anyway, I'm Pekka. See you around!