warped tour JUNE 15th!!!

You should. The Warped lineup is phenomenal this year. TAI, Thursday, Paramore (of course :), Emery, From First to Last, Gatsbys American Dream, Plain White T's, Reggie & the Full Effect, Riverboat Gamblers, Saves The Day, Silverstein, Spitalfield, Underoath...just to name a few of the bands I'm excited about seeing...

Then again, I'm not sure who's playing which dates yet and the Warped website has been really slow in posting that info this year. It's annoying.

You should. The Warped lineup is phenomenal this year. TAI' date=' Thursday, Paramore (of course :), Emery, From First to Last, Gatsbys American Dream, Plain White T's, Reggie & the Full Effect, Riverboat Gamblers, Saves The Day, Silverstein, Spitalfield, Underoath...just to name a few of the bands I'm excited about seeing...

[/quote']

Arrrg!

I wanna go SO badly!

It sounds amazing

Like, all my favourite bands rolled into one...sux I live in the UK...once again...Arrrrrrg!!

=]

oh yay! im hopefully goin to the columbia warped. warped tour is soooo awesome

and maybe i will finally see Brent there! :D

Odds of that just got slimmer, since I now have to be out of town for work on the 13th and 14th...so I'll probably just wind up going to Warped in Raleigh on the 27th like I'd originally planned...unfortunately :(

Odds of that just got slimmer' date=' since I now have to be out of town for work on the 13th and 14th...so I'll probably just wind up going to Warped in Raleigh on the 27th like I'd originally planned...unfortunately :([/quote']

we always miss each other everytime :cry:

Odds of that just got slimmer' date=' since I now have to be out of town for work on the 13th and 14th...so I'll probably just wind up going to Warped in Raleigh on the 27th like I'd originally planned...unfortunately :([/quote']

we always miss each other everytime :cry:

Yeah, I know. I was hoping I'd get to that show too...guess I'll have to be content with just going to the show in Raleigh...