Confession Thread - Part 4

RenegadeRoss

I confess...I've probably eaten all chocolate eggs I'm going to get this easter:crybad: Have a nice easter, everyone! Celebrate it by watching The Prince Of Egypt orsmt :)

I would also like to confess that I'm continuing my death metal -binge with Meshuggah. My face is melting.

I confess...I've probably eaten all chocolate eggs I'm going to get this easter:crybad: Have a nice easter, everyone! Celebrate it by watching The Prince Of Egypt orsmt :)

I would also like to confess that I'm continuing my death metal -binge with Meshuggah. My face is melting.

Gutting :lol:

I Havent Eat Any Of My Eggs Yet. For Easter, I Had An Egg And I Got Money To Go Shopping To Cardiff To Get Some New Stuff :willy_nilly::lol:

I Confess I Got To Get Ready To My Nans House For Easter Dinner. There's Gunna Be 11 Of Us In Her House Including 2 Babies :roll: I Dont Think I Can Stick The Noise :lol:

I confess once there was a huge spider in my room and it was night and everyone else were sleeping. I tried to catch it (i was sooo scared, but i was like "no don't scream") but couldn't find it anymore... So i went to livingroom and slept on the couch. i was too scared to sleep in my bedroom with that spider :shifty:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I confess that sucks so much. Spiders are the worst invention mother nature ever had. :nono:

I know! I feel so dumb... But we were in the car driving home and I was just relaxed, window open, singing along to The Killers (xD) then I saw it out of the corner of my eye and screamed haha. My dad wouldn't pull over so I kinda sat stretched away... It was red and really creepy then it disappeared and I noticed it on my mam's headrest in front of me. The spider was lifting it's front legs in the air like it wanted to kill me LOL it was really scary. Then we dropped my sister off at our nana's, so when she got out, I moved into her seat to be away from it. And my sister started laughing and teasing me so I just started crying. I'm such a baby!

I confess once there was a huge spider in my room and it was night and everyone else were sleeping. I tried to catch it (i was sooo scared, but i was like "no don't scream") but couldn't find it anymore... So i went to livingroom and slept on the couch. i was too scared to sleep in my bedroom with that spider :shifty:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Awh! :hug: Don't worry, I would've done it too! In the past I've actually woken up my dad so he'd take it out of my room. :/

Awh! :hug: Don't worry, I would've done it too! In the past I've actually woken up my dad so he'd take it out of my room. :/

i hate them so much :nono:

haha, actually i've done that several times too!

and the thing with your sister, ...she's so mean! You should put a spider on her while she's sleeping :lol: well, let someone else do that for you :shifty: xD

I confess it only takes a picture of a spider to make me cringe. I'm already getting a little itchy just thinking about them... And what kind of spiders do we have here in Finland? Indeed, the ones the size of MY FINGERNAILS. I don't even have it that bad when compared to the yanks or australians!

I once sat in the edge of our sandbox with my head resting on my fist, like in the Rodin's sculpture. I didn't notice the spider walking up my arm until it was on top of my knuckles, an inch away from my eye. I jumped so high that I could've yelled "hi!" at my parents who were in Sweden at that time.

BTW, teasing anyone about their phobias is one of the most retarded things I know of...slap your sister for me, Shannon, and say hi from me.

I know! I feel so dumb... But we were in the car driving home and I was just relaxed, window open, singing along to The Killers (xD) then I saw it out of the corner of my eye and screamed haha. My dad wouldn't pull over so I kinda sat stretched away... It was red and really creepy then it disappeared and I noticed it on my mam's headrest in front of me. The spider was lifting it's front legs in the air like it wanted to kill me LOL it was really scary. Then we dropped my sister off at our nana's, so when she got out, I moved into her seat to be away from it. And my sister started laughing and teasing me so I just started crying. I'm such a baby!

I confess if you're a baby, I'm a monkey with bunny ears. Your reaction was totally normal. I even would've gotten a real panic attack if I were you.

:hug:

i hate them so much :nono:

haha, actually i've done that several times too!

and the thing with your sister, ...she's so mean! You should put a spider on her while she's sleeping :lol: well, let someone else do that for you :shifty: xD

Haha, yeah, someone else maybe! She's petrified of lemurs.. So I could steal one from a zoo and put it on her!!

I confess it only takes a picture of a spider to make me cringe. I'm already getting a little itchy just thinking about them... And what kind of spiders do we have here in Finland? Indeed, the ones the size of MY FINGERNAILS. I don't even have it that bad when compared to the yanks or australians!

I once sat in the edge of our sandbox with my head resting on my fist, like in the Rodin's sculpture. I didn't notice the spider walking up my arm until it was on top of my knuckles, an inch away from my eye. I jumped so high that I could've yelled "hi!" at my parents who were in Sweden at that time.

BTW, teasing anyone about their phobias is one of the most retarded things I know of...slap your sister for me, Shannon, and say hi from me.

That sounds horrible Pekka! I would've jumped too haha. I liked what you put that, hi enough to see your parents in Sweden. :rotfl:

Yeah well, she's a total bully, she's what I rant about all the time on these boards haha, I'll see what I can do!

I confess if you're a baby, I'm a monkey with bunny ears. Your reaction was totally normal. I even would've gotten a real panic attack if I were you.

:hug:

Haha. That needs to go in my sig! Thanks. :):hug: