New Pictures

paint the sky grey

So, are we "Officially allowed" to see these pics now? I just remember Chriss' posts a week ago dealing with that topic.
Yeah but that was because their only on the PFC. And their not posted online. But im not sure i've we are allowed. I hope so ;o. Or else i will delete my ava immediatly.

Yeah but that was because their only on the PFC. And their not posted online. But im not sure i've we are allowed. I hope so ;o. Or else i will delete my ava immediatly.

Yeah I know, but the point Chriss ment was that the PFC members have payed $30 to get such special extras like these pics and stuff. & If you see it so...The pics were already posted before this gallery had them - they were in the parasecrets on Lj....

I really don't mean to be a bother or something, but I'm just confused a bit.

Yeah, I just edited this. No fan club pictures on here at all, dudes.

Franzi's right. People pay $30 for that kind of stuff. You can't just go posting it everywhere just because one person thought it was okay to share them with the entire world. They obviously didn't have to save up their own money to join.

Please don't post them again, and if you find something like this, please send a PM to any of us moderators to ask first before you post them.

Yeah I know, but the point Chriss ment was that the PFC members have payed $30 to get such special extras like these pics and stuff. & If you see it so...The pics were already posted before this gallery had them - they were in the parasecrets on Lj....

I really don't mean to be a bother or something, but I'm just confused a bit.

I didn't know that ;o

Yeah, I just edited this. No fan club pictures on here at all, dudes.

Franzi's right. People pay $30 for that kind of stuff. You can't just go posting it everywhere just because one person thought it was okay to share them with the entire world. They obviously didn't have to save up their own money to join.

Please don't post them again, and if you find something like this, please send a PM to any of us moderators to ask first before you post them.

Im very sorry. I thought when they are published in someone other galley it was allowed. stupid me :crybad:

^ Don't worry about it. I understand why you'd think that, but sometimes even those galleries post things they shouldn't... like the band's personal pictures.

Like I said, if you're not sure, just ask. Nobody's gonna get mad at you for it. :)

Except from Chriss. I heard she eats people that post verboten pics. It happened to my best friend Jonny. trufax.

Come on, Ross. That was one time. I thought we were past that. Jonny's family accepted my apology.