One (France)

^wth? I'm sort of sick of everyone seeing Paramore as just Hayley. I mean it's one thing if it's just an article, it's another if they photoshop the rest of the band out of a poster.

Now I'm pissed off.

I'm French!

But a translation isn't necessary because we don't learn anything. The article with Robert Pattinson is actually a review of the video "Myspace artist on artist".

Then they just say that the new album is supposed to be released this year.

The poster... I was so pissed off when I saw this...

This magazine seems to be like BRAVO in Germany you know...

Everything is about Hayley, and I remember in one issue they put a pic of Hayley and Jeremy at the Woodie Awards and they made a mistake, saying "Hayley and Zac".

In this issue, there's also a picture of "That's What You Get", and they invented an anecdote! They said like "This video was shot before the cancellation of their european tour, and kept this video secret until they got over their internal issues"...

With other French fans, we sent tons of emails to the magazine for them to stop putting just Hayley and stop saying false things.

In the new issue, they published one of our emails, but it didn't change much things, because they evoke twice Hayley in this new issue, and not the whole band...

first off, thanks for the scans franny (:

mmh i don't like the poster neither :/ idg why they 'cut' the boys outta the pic, so there's only hayley left... and the second thing is, why the hell didn't they just put "hayley williams" on it instead of paramore. it really reminds me on the bravo

How did I know it would be freaking Twilight related?

I understand and respect how many people on this site are obsessed but it pissed me off when EVERYTHING Paramore related now has to be Twilight entwined too. They did great without Twilight up until Decode and they'll continue to succeed when the fad dies down, but man, it annoys me.

Plus, that poster? Don't get me started on how disrespectful and down right rude that is.

Concerning Twilight, the thing is that in France, the band is known thanks to that (or because of that, anyway). Before, Paramore wasn't on radio or tv. So, Twilight being a huge success, and Decode being played on radio very often, some people want to know more about Paramore, and for now on they're still related to Twilight.

That pisses me off, because I know Paramore since AWKIF and I'm not one of the only ones anymore who know this band in France :(

^ I agree. As much as I love twilight, I'm just getting a bit sick of this. Decode this, decode that....I mean, they have other songs as well!

I'm not even gonna comment on the poster :nono:

Yes, exactly! If they're going to report on Paramore all the time, they could at least talk about their other work, not just the soundtrack for a film. :roll: