Harry Potter

x-Decode

This.

Which movie were you an extra in?

I'm going to look for you next time I watch.

hahahahaha, order of the phoenix, you won't recognise me i was 15 - i'm to the right of the screen over emma watson's shoulder when seamus is apologising to harry for not believing him about voldemort. fuck yes claim to fame 8-)

hahahahaha, order of the phoenix, you won't recognise me i was 15 - i'm to the right of the screen over emma watson's shoulder when seamus is apologising to harry for not believing him about voldemort. fuck yes claim to fame 8-)

OMG. you were in Harry Potter as an extra?! :shock:

yes, i am jealous.

• 2 weeks later...

what? omg! that's badass.. i mean great!

I'll try to recognize you next time I watch it :D

Here are two more previews in case you haven't seen them :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Keyh922v44U&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ2aS4hAqnA&feature=related

And this quote from Emma about kissing Rupert made me laugh, haha.

I was like ‘Do I use tongue? Do I not use tongue? Do I cover my teeth? What do I do? Do I go first? Oh my God!’ I have no idea if I did it right. I ended up pouncing on Rupert, I was so desperate to get it over. After the first take he was like ‘Whoa, there! Where did that come from?’ I was like, ‘Sorry!’

After watching Harry Potter all weekend on ABC Family, I'm even more stoked for The Deathly Hallows. I'm also glad they showed The Order of the Phoenix on TV. I'm so tired of only seeing like the first 2 and the 4th all the time. I never see the 5th on TV, I had almost forgot what the movie was like since I haven't seen it in yearssss.

I SAW YOU! I think! hahah

• 2 weeks later...

I SAW YOU! I think! hahah

Georgie, I'm gonna watch it tonight and I'll probably freak out. hahaha.

stoked ! haha 8-) i'll try take a screengrab of it or something as some kind of proof

oh yeah i forgot why i came into this thread - i bought my friend a time turner necklace for her 18th cause she looks ridiculously like emma watson and is going to Cambridge uni this year to do a million difficult subjects - RELEVENT. we spent the whole of saturday night around town going "I'M HERMIONE FUCKING GRANGER, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU" and trying to convince people we'd already met them, but 20 minutes in the future and then time-turned back to the present moment.

moral of the story - harry potter is AWESOME and i'm so stoked for the new film(s) !

Edited by Jorgi