Harry Potter

x-Decode

I saw it again last night.

I love the parts with the felix felicis: Slughorn:[shocked] Harry!

Harry: [imitating Slughorn and hyper from the Felix potion] Sir!

and

"... and the pincers. click click click."

and

Hahaha, all of that bit is SO FUNNY.

And when he's walking out of the common room past other people and just goes, "HAI!"

Hahaha, all of that bit is SO FUNNY.

And when he's walking out of the common room past other people and just goes, "HAI!"

Yes! Haha, I laughed so hard of that. And all of the love potion scene was hilarious.

and

Oh yeah I remember that scene, so funny when Harry kinda scared Slughorn like that XD. Its kinda ironic how he tells Harry to not go alone to Hagrid, even thought its really bright outside XD.

It could've been worse.

I thought it was a beautiful scene =D

I hope they split just before that. When Harry feels that he's drowning. That would be a good cliffhanger.

But it would be weird for the audience who only watch the movies to see that Ron is the hero at that moment.. We'll see.

yeah, daniel said in an interview from somewhere that they were spliting it so its a cliffhanger, and the part is about in the middle of everything so i would be quite surprised if they didnt split it there

also with the movie: rons house burns down. i was sad cause noone was bothering to un-igntite it :nono: isnt that what you do when your house is on fire?

yeah, daniel said in an interview from somewhere that they were spliting it so its a cliffhanger, and the part is about in the middle of everything so i would be quite surprised if they didnt split it there

also with the movie: rons house burns down. i was sad cause noone was bothering to un-igntite it :nono: isnt that what you do when your house is on fire?

Yes, and that comes the closest to being a good cliffhanger in my opinion, so they'd better do it. They've done enought to piss the fans off already.

Well, that circle of fire, it was really hard for them to go through, so I guess it was a really powerfull spell. Otherwise I really don't know.

I don't know why it was even invented to put in the movie.. Idiots. I wanted to see a young Voldemort asking Dumbledore for the opening of the Defence Against The Dark Arts teacher, and them explaining why it is that every year there's another teacher because Voldie cursed that position.

I didn't like Ginny in this movie. When did she become so bad at acting?

Yes I thought she was horrible in this. And that kiss. What?

I have to disagree about Bonnie Wright playing Ginny bad. I think none else would take Ginny's role better than Bonnie :). I would not like to see anyone play her role!

Cheers XD.

I found her bad in this film.

Good in the others.

I don't get it..

But I can't say she had the most interesting lines to say, so maybe that's also a reason.

I actually thought Daniel was good in this film. Now that's a thing I didn't see happen for a long time.

i just saw it. it was good..i guess :/ i'm a really big fan of the books, and i liked the movies too, but they changed too many things, it's frustrating.

but after the movie i went to the girls bathroom and i heard two girls talking:

-harry was soo ugly. ginny too. maybe if she had better hair...

-all of the english people are ugly, because they have sex only with english people. they look all the same. that's why hungarian people look good, cause they have sex with everyone.

i was like WTF?!

haha.

-all of the english people are ugly, because they have sex only with english people. they look all the same. that's why hungarian people look good, cause they have sex with everyone.

i was like WTF?!

haha.

So having sex equels having babies.

Wow.

Yeah it sorta does. But that doesn't mean you have babies with everyone you have sex with. haha.

I could seriously not stop laugh when I read that.

''Harry was soo ugly'', even tho Im a boy, I think his handsome.. there none like Daniel.

''ginny too'' I wanna give em a puch in the face ;<

immature people, never learn :).

that, is the best thing, i have ever heard !!!

and all you going on about ginny and harry's kiss: it was NO WHERE NEAR as bad as harry and cho chang's kiss - remember that ? huh ? do ya ? i tried to repress it as an embarrassing memory never needed to be dragged up. it was goddamn awful. so, in comparison this one is like, the most beautiful thing ever.