Harry Potter

x-Decode

I'm actually watching The Goblet of Fire right now, it's on tv here :) haha

jealous. it's a great film!

ahah same tastes! xD

mm.. maybe i'm going to read a book of this saga before to go to bed..

but which book can i read? this is an hard decision! :mrgreen:i love them all!

yes, we do have same tastes :') i wouldn't be able to decide what one to read. there's too much choice!

They're all awesome :) I'm at the 7th for the nth time ^^

7th is the best, i think. it's so unexpected what's gonna happen. well, not unless you've read it loads of times and you know what's gonna happen. but it's the best one, anyways.

• 2 months later...

I only just noticed this thread was bumped. I can't wait! It looks amazing. I am going to cry so much. I did when I was reading it. Especially when Dobby dies. It almost killed me :') ahh, and when lupin and tonks die too and little Teddy has no parents, and it's all sad.... and i think i'll need some tissues when I go and see it.

I only just noticed this thread was bumped. I can't wait! It looks amazing. I am going to cry so much. I did when I was reading it. Especially when Dobby dies. It almost killed me :') ahh, and when lupin and tonks die too and little Teddy has no parents, and it's all sad.... and i think i'll need some tissues when I go and see it.

Ah its so sad when dobby dies :(, and when one of the twins dies(eventhough it'll be in part two:/)

oh yeah, i know what you're talking about. when i first read the book i was crying all the way i think lol

i cried so much when hedwig died. oh my :(