Harry Potter

x-Decode

oh yeah, i know what you're talking about. when i first read the book i was crying all the way i think lol

i cried so much when hedwig died. oh my :(

Awh Hedwig :( It's a very sad moment in the book.

Tbh, I didn't expect so many deaths. Seriously the way there was a death in the very first chapter I was like.. "shit. i'm gonna cry all the way through".

Tbh, I didn't expect so many deaths. Seriously the way there was a death in the very first chapter I was like.. "shit. i'm gonna cry all the way through".

yeah, rowling was kinda cruel i suppose. :/ but oh well, at least it's a happy end. haha

One thing that I was kind of disappointed about was Snape dying. Because I hated him through all the books, and then you discover the whole story behind him, and it's kind of sad lol.

yeah, that was really sad :(

i cried, not gonna lie haha

rowling is a genius because of snape character.

rowling is a genius, period

i will never forgive her for killing lupin though

he was my favourite

haha! me too, i cried lol.

I was kind of gutted when she killed Bellatrix. Because she was amazing. But I loved the whole Molly and Bellatrix showdown with the "NOT MY DAUGHTER, YOU BITCH!".

i thought that she's gonna kill harry, ron or hermione but it didn't happen. dumbledore's death was the saddest one imo. i cry everytime i read it.

I didn't cry when I read it. I cried when I watched it though. Along with when Sirius died.

rowling is a genius, period

i will never forgive her for killing lupin though

he was my favourite

Haha, I cried of that too! It was so sad!

And I agree with Rowling being a genius. I love how she have like the lives of all the characters made out, after the books.

I loved Lupin, he was awesome! It was so sad when Hedwig died too :(

I didn't cry when I read it. I cried when I watched it though. Along with when Sirius died.

I cried when I read it, but not in the movie. I didn't really like how they changed the funeral of Dumbledore, cause I was looking forward to that.

I loved the moment in the book when Harry buries Dobby. I thought it was amazing. They better have kept that like it is in the book.

Omg. Yes. The way he digs the grave himself and not using magic. and the whole "here lies dobby, a free elf". so cute!

One thing that I was kind of disappointed about was Snape dying. Because I hated him through all the books, and then you discover the whole story behind him, and it's kind of sad lol.

me too!

rowling is a genius because of snape character.

i agree

and basically i just agree with everyone lol

exactly! I used to hate him but after learning his true story I started to love and feel sorry for him.

I cried when I read it, but not in the movie. I didn't really like how they changed the funeral of Dumbledore, cause I was looking forward to that.

yes! the funeral scene had to be in the movie without changing the book.

that scene had to be so sad but they ruined it :/

• 2 weeks later...