Confession Thread - Part 5

arrrrr x matey

I confess my Hey Monday cover has 4 views! weyhey! :lol:

Can I have a link? If you already posted it somewhere, sorry, but I can't find it.

I confess my friend is following in my footsteps as he was just promoted sergeant. :willy_nilly: And another friend is starting his military service next summer, so we are putting quite a pressure on him. >=)

Paracetamol is a general medicine for different aches and pains, like Aspirin. Isn't it?

i confess I watched Matt's video he posted on twitter and it was really good :]

Can I have a link? If you already posted it somewhere, sorry, but I can't find it.

I confess my friend is following in my footsteps as he was just promoted sergeant. :willy_nilly: And another friend is starting his military service next summer, so we are putting quite a pressure on him. >=)

Paracetamol is a general medicine for differents aches and pains, like Aspirin. Isn't it?

Yeah, painkillers I guess you'd call them :???: oh and the cover is - http://tinyurl.com/cgf6a8 I muck up one chord!

i confess i have no idea what that is

I confess painkillers... is paracetemol an english word? :lol:

I confess I'm listening to one of the AC/DC tracks in School of Rock :lol:

It goes straight to voicemail

shitty deal :(

i hope you get it back soon

Yeah, painkillers I guess you'd call them :???: oh and the cover is - http://tinyurl.com/cgf6a8

I confess painkillers... is paracetemol an english word? :lol:

I confess I'm listening to one of the AC/DC tracks in School of Rock :lol:

aaaah kay, i've never heard that one before

we call it tylenol or advil haha

I confess I find it funny how the depression affects me in no way at all. And also how people behave like it's a sign of the End getting nearer. There will always be depressions, wasn't the last one somewhere in the beginning of the 90's? The boom cannot go on forever. It's the basis of all economics, dammit!

I confess I find it funny how the depression affects me in no way at all. And also how people behave like it's a sign of the End getting nearer. There will always be depressions, wasn't the last one somewhere in the beginning of the 90's? The boom cannot go on forever.

it hasn't affected me at all either, honestly

Well, paracetamol is just the basic ingredient of the medicine. There's lots of different kinds of painkillers but they use a different substance for the effect.

Matt, the cover was really good, even if I don't know the original. Guitar playing was solid as fuk! The singing was a little pitchy, in places it sounded more like "nearly there" than "spot on". And dude, you can sing way higher than you think! It's just a minor issue with singing technique that you have to get over first(connecting to head voice in the top of your chest register). I'm sure you are familiar with Brett Manning's Singing Success? Try it! It worked miracles for me. Bumped my range up from two octaves to three. :D It has some really good exercises for your tone creation and breathing as well.

I confess I'm a salesman.