Confession Thread - Part 5

arrrrr x matey

I suppose I am. :rotfl:

Like I said, it's been cut down and changed around a little bit:

While listening to Flyleaf on my iPod last night, I realised it was getting close to two years since I first discovered - and fell in love - with their music. Your Introducing [should say column too] caught my eye, but I didn't get round to listening to them right away. Then, a few days later, the video for I'm So Sick came onto K! TV and I was just blown away. Everything about it just made me realise that you can never like enough bands. Within a matter of weeks I had Flyleaf's album and was playing it non-stop. Sadly they've yet to do their own headlining tour in the UK (even if they did, Newcastle would most likely be forgotten!) and I've barely seen any more coverage of them in your magazine. At least put a poster in (of the whole band please, you have a reputation for only publishing the female members...) it's the least you could do. C'mon, it's my birthday soon!

SHANNON, VIA MYSPACE.

I confess I redefined some laws of physics this morning. I woke up 7:15 AM and was supposed to show up at work 7:30 AM. A couple of precious seconds were lost when I woke up and looked at my clock, though. *blink* .............*blink* "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..."

I confess I would like to know what's your music project about, Guro.

I confess Pekka, thats amazingly like the beginning of four weddings and a funeral :lol:

I can't remember much of the movie but I think I can just picture the situation. :)