underoath

[pakou] mua

Should Spencer get married?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Spencer get married?

you're the main guitar, right? haha i haad the speaker down kinda low, but i'm pretty sure that was you.

anyways, that was good! i love when ic an do something by ear. i did the intro to The Truth About Heaven by AFS by ear, before i stopped liking them :D haha and a couple other things. i'm gonna try to do the intro to In Regards To Myself, cuz that it gnarly.

it won't sound good for me though, cuz i have a crappy acoustic that doesn't tune easily.

you're the main guitar, right? haha i haad the speaker down kinda low, but i'm pretty sure that was you.

anyways, that was good! i love when ic an do something by ear. i did the intro to The Truth About Heaven by AFS by ear, before i stopped liking them :D haha and a couple other things. i'm gonna try to do the intro to In Regards To Myself, cuz that it gnarly.

it won't sound good for me though, cuz i have a crappy acoustic that doesn't tune easily.

Haha I'll take that as a compliment as to you not being able to tell the difference, and yea I follow timmy around who plays lead. I recorded in regards to myself at the same time for a friend, I'll post it soon... all their stuff is learnable, irtm is one of the easier ones on the record. I'd say writing on the walls and moving for the sake of motion are the two hard ones.

I made a few UO things when I was bored yesterday:

Spencer Avatar:

beatingheartbabykl8.png

(I'm currently using ^^it)

Aaron avatar:

aaronavatar.jpg

Grant avatar:

grantavie.jpg

James avatar:

jamesavie.jpg

Chris avatar (only his eyes were left in color):

chrisavie.jpg