underoath

[pakou] mua

Should Spencer get married?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Spencer get married?

Okay back onto Underoath- I LOVE how Spencer wears those tight shirts and jeans =]

I know. :shock: LOL. :P

Oh--sorry to get off topic, but did you go to that last night? I took my mom and a friend to the acoustic show, and we had to drive there for an hour and a half, and then the guy there said that CIWWAF opt-ed out to do a freaking TV show instead! I was so pissed off. I mean, I used to like CIWWAF before yesterday, but now I just think that they're jerks for doing that without posting any notice or anything on their site. I mean, I'd been looking foward to that for a long time!! :-x :x :-x Ugh. And not to mention my friend who got majory pissed too. I'm breaking up with CIWWAF.

...back to UØ...

I read that article on them in AP and I cried for thirty minutes afterwards. :( I won't be able to handle it if they break up! I mean, they've saved my life about five times already. If they break up, I'll die. :cry:

I didn't go to Tower.. my friend called while I was at The Masqerade at like 12 pm. I got there at 11.. anyway she called and told me it was cancelled.

You should've went to the show last night though. It was.. amazing. The moshing was like, as bad as you'd see in Underoath. It was insane. Read the thread to know more.

But uh.. CIWWAF. They were really nice. Me and Shaant got along quiet well =]

;137032']I know. :shock: LOL. :P

Oh--sorry to get off topic' date=' but did you go to that last night? I took my mom and a friend to the acoustic show, and we had to drive there for an hour and a half, and then the guy there said that CIWWAF opt-ed out to do a freaking TV show instead! I was [b']so[/b] pissed off. I mean, I used to like CIWWAF before yesterday, but now I just think that they're jerks for doing that without posting any notice or anything on their site. I mean, I'd been looking foward to that for a long time!! :-x :x :-x Ugh. And not to mention my friend who got majory pissed too. I'm breaking up with CIWWAF.

...back to UØ...

I read that article on them in AP and I cried for thirty minutes afterwards. :( I won't be able to handle it if they break up! I mean, they've saved my life about five times already. If they break up, I'll die. :cry:

they're not breaking up. spencer made a speech about it at the show a few days ago. someone posted about it in the LJ community. he said something like "spencer made a speach about how he thought he wasnt going to be in underoath anymore and hes so thankful he still is" (i quoted this from the girl's entry)

LOOK AT THESE PICS!! (also from LJ). ESPECIALLY TIM!! AHHH!!

YES!! haha it's actually part of the DVD that came with the deluxe edition. but the show was hilarious. i love the part when Spee is like "word" and then when he and aaron are doign they're little jam thingy mabob

however, i've heard the DVD is so much funnier, so i asked for it for my bday. apparently James says something using the word horny or something and it's hilarious. gah i want it so bad.

Guest haunted_dreams55

haha that part about Chris is mine and my sisters favorite part. I love when Chris does the nature show thing about Grant playing Halo.

YES!! haha i ask my brother's if they want lego hair. they don't get it. :D

or when Chris says he's like tapioca pudding because he's white, warm and bobular. hehe

Guest haunted_dreams55

haha yeah. I taped it for my cousin because she loves Spencer and Underoath. But she was not able to come to my house. But through that time I would watch it all the time.ha