For anyone that cares...

Kay

Hey I thought i'd just formally introduce myself, cos it's rude not to.

I'm Kay...

I'm not a Paramore junkie or anything, I do like their music, but they are not my life.

Anyways, I hope you don't hold that against me....

• Like 1

nope theres nothing wrong with that

alot of people here dont think paramore is their favorite band

theyre my favorite tho hahahahave been for a long time lol

but welcome! im catie :hug:

I am a latecomer to them as well, I heard a few songs on Kerrang, but I REALLY liked Misery Business on Guitar Hero and hearing other people talk about them and stuff, I was like, I'll give band a little go, and I did and I liked!

I am a latecomer to them as well, I heard a few songs on Kerrang, but I REALLY liked Misery Business on Guitar Hero and other hering other people talk about them and stuff, I was like, I'll give band a little go, and I did and I liked!

Actually that's where I heard them first! 'That's what you get' is awesome on it.

My music taste varies wildly. I like Ozzy Osbourne/Glen Campbell/The Fray/Johnny Cash/even a bit of Basehunter. :???:

They ain't my life either, but I do tend to think about Hayley Williams a lot. Just a phase no doubt.

A 22 and a 23 year old? Good times! :mrgreen:

Hahah, indeed! I like how things are developing. :)

Welcome Kay, and don't worry! Paramore is rarely the subject of talk here and the real junkies are even fewer and farther between, so I don't think you are any different from the rest of us. Enjoy!