Guro's Graphics

Guro

Haha, thanks Joan. And sure :D

You're welcome Holly. Glad you like it:hug:

I have a new sig. Thoughts? :)

And I made this Emma sig based on the wallpaper

12-1.jpg

And this wallpaper for a graphics competion on another forum, any thought about this one?

Click to see

Wow that Emma sig, is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S- hunni! :willy_nilly: Awesome colors, you have put the pics in an amazing way (and I said that in a very weird way lmao) but the main point is that I freaking love it! :hyper: :D

And oh dear Chase <3 He's so hot! And that wallpaper is truly amazing, you are so gonna win the competition whatever it is cause that unbelievable Guro! Jeg elsker det! :hyper:

Thanks Allie :) And aww, that sucks :( But if you want, I can make a new one for you tomorrow without that text?

Haha, thanks Joan! :D

I am not gonna win though ;) The graphicsmakers on that forum is unbelieveable, no kidding. It's insane really, haha.

Ah okay, but to me you are the winner! :hug::D

Well I haven't seen their stuff but I really think that yours is so amazing! :willy_nilly:

/lol I just realized that theres a text "sexiest male" haha, so true! well maybe not the sexiest but one of the sexiest. ;) :'D

//no it's sexiest male actor! well still the same xD

Haha, thanks Joan. And sure :D

You're welcome Holly. Glad you like it:hug:

I have a new sig. Thoughts? :)

And I made this Emma sig based on the wallpaper

12-1.jpg

And this wallpaper for a graphics competion on another forum, any thought about this one?

Click to see

sdfjhlsdgj... this is SO AWESOME! :willy_nilly:

Guro your stuff is seriously amazing !!!! the Hayley wallie is uber cute. i have 2 requests: could you make me a Cassadee Pope ava and sig ? and if it is possible could you put a little ani in the sig ? i don't have specific pictures or lyrics on my mind but it'll will be awesome anyway ;-)

and could you make a wallie with Cassadee inspired by your Hayley one ?

thanks a lot :D

Thanks Kayla :)

And yeah - sure Pat. Would you mind finding pictures and video though? Or could someone who likes Hey Monday do? haha, I'm not really listening to them you see, so I have no idea where to get pictures :) And the ones for the wallpaper has to be a little bit big.