In This Moment

Sk8ierBoi

There's no topic for this great band. I am ashamed of you guys haha.

so7m0y.jpg

Info:

In This Moment is an American melodic metalcore band formed in 2005. They have released two albums to date, both on Century Media Records. The band's sound is recognizable mainly for vocalist Maria Brink's use of a combination of screaming and clean vocals.

I'm a huge fan of their debut album "Beautiful Tragedy" such a real and powerful album. Every song I can relate to and understand what she's going through. Their second album "The Dream" is for people who don't like the screams but yet this album is also amazing. Every song is different and beautiful in it's own way. I love this band <3333 So happy I discovered them.

They are releasing "Call Me" a cover as their next single. I'm pissed because there are so many songs on "The Dream" that are good and should be singles not a cover song lmao. I own almost every song by them from b-sides to unreleased stuff haha. I soooo LOVE "Have No Fear" atm <333

Are you a In This Moment fan?

• 1 month later...