paramore didnt win mtv award

^ I think "The Climb" is actually a very good song. You're not alone.

Well yeah. That's my point. Why are they doing movie awards? It's a music channel. Everything should be about music.

I remember watching MTV in the late '80s and early '90s and just seeing music videos all day long. I miss that.

QFT!!

Miley.. BLAHHH!!

I think reality tv is great, most of the time, I watch mtv for reality tv. :P

But it depends on everyone's tastes, right ? ;-)

And about that award ... Bleh, I don't really care, the band wasn't even there ...

I don't like it because I dont think theres much "reality" in reality tv lol

But yeah, to each their own

^ I don't like "Decode" that much [not anymore,at least..],because of the crazy kids obsessed with Twilight who think they are Paramore fans only because of "Decode". I wouldn't be that happy if Paramore won the award because of the whole Twilight hysteria[including crazy fans] and not because of what they really are [a great band that has released 2 albums until now.]... and Twilight wasn't that great,the books were way better..

My opinion.

im tempted to say 'id like decode more if it wasnt anything to do with twlight', but if that was the case then the track wouldnt exist at all, which might not have been a bad thing.

the track'll have made paramore a bit of money, so good for them. sort of.

i think its a great song. regardless if it was on twilight or not i love it.

im pretty much sick of people saying "omg i dont like it cuz it was in this movie" or "omg i dnt like it cuz its mainstream and everyone else does"

so what? if u like it then u like it doesnt matter who else or how many other people like it.

• Like 1

i think its a great song. regardless if it was on twilight or not i love it.

im pretty much sick of people saying "omg i dont like it cuz it was in this movie" or "omg i dnt like it cuz its mainstream and everyone else does"

so what? if u like it then u like it doesnt matter who else or how many other people like it.

i like you

I can't belive that people are so bitered 'couse of Decode was in Twilight... i think thats a god thing for Paramore 'couse they made probably much more money...and that s* about mainstream... well is't that hapent the first time they steped on MTV or what?:???:

yah i think people should be happy for them not bitch cuz theyre so big now and more people are listening to them (yah it kinda sucks when it comes to shows bigger venues more people less chance of meeting them but still)

look at me for example (and kayla:wink:) we've been here since 06 three years and we've seen paramore grow and become more popular. we hvnt abandoned them and decided not to like them because more people do and theyre doing bigger things now. (well at least i do but im pretty sure kaylas the same, i think lol)