New Moon!

Decoy!

dunno whether to post here or not but w/e lol

E!Online is reporting that casting for the Eclipse movie has begun, check out the descriptions of what they’re looking for!

Riley “is a handsome, blond, clean-cut college boy who falls victim to Victoria,” the notice reads. He’s in his early to mid 20s and “plays an integral role in Victoria’s attempt to murder Bella Swan.”

There are two more members of the Quileute tribe and La Push wolf pack in Eclipse. Like New Moon, they are looking for Native American or First Nations actors to fill the roles.

“Seth Clearwater is a “tall, gangly-limbed boy with a huge, happy grin,” the notice reads. “Seth idolizes Jacob.”

Seth’s big sister is 19-year-old Leah Clearwater and the only female member of La Push: “She is tall and slender with beautiful skin and short cropped black hair. She would be considered gorgeous if not for the perpetual scowl she carries due to a broken heart and her anger issues.”

I'm not sure how i feel about that. Mebe a little ticked off?

yeah i know what u mean, shes an excellent singer but not what i imagined for new moon lol

but im sure most people will be like that, and then the song will come out, n it will be quite catchy :)

I know right. Such BS. And I swear if they did I would murder the new director with a rusty coat hanger!

i would join in with...something dirtier and sharper than a rusty coat hanger :]

i hope like ... i dono, id like to see a good band get to sing the official soundtrack, nothing to heavy, but nothing pure poppy either

Lol. I don't want catchy. I want moody screamy emotion! Why don't they sell out completely and get miley cyrus?:nono:

Okay no one's as bad as her.

Well actually Kelly Clarkson's songs are not ALL catchy.. her newest album is. But if you listen to "My December", she has heavy/ rock songs with a lot of emotion. Honestly I think Kelly Clarkson has one of the most emotional songs I've heard(in my opinion). I'm sure this next song is not gonna be super catchy.

i would join in with...something dirtier and sharper than a rusty coat hanger :]

i hope like ... i dono, id like to see a good band get to sing the official soundtrack, nothing to heavy, but nothing pure poppy either

Lol. Like what? Oh A spork. That would hurt bad!!!!:hyper:

And I want flyleaf to do a song sooooo much!

Lol. Like what? Oh A spork. That would hurt bad!!!!:hyper:

And I want flyleaf to do a song sooooo much!

i will join in your action to kill director if he choose Miley Cyrus to sing a song on New moon.... i will bring my captain Cook hook :twisted: