New Moon!

Decoy!

^YES. if there going to pick some one they NEED to stick with them or else it will just make the movie worse. cause differnt actors would portray the character differntly so it doesnt even feel like the same character (if that make any sense)

like what if in Pirates of the carrabean they got a new jack sparrow? the movie wouldnt be the same.

stephanie or who ever is in charge of the movie needs to fix it.

1. send the actors to acting school.

2. get a better writer.

3. get catherine back

im hoping new moon is better than twilight but i doubt it.

they need to ditch all the cheesey lines. like in twilight edwards saying "you are my brand of heroin" i couldnt stop laughing

I KNOW!!! not all of the things said in the book are gonna work on screen. Twilight is a chessy book period, but it was a good story, great characters, good plot and good writing; that all made it bearable and lovable.

that line(imo)worked fine in the book along with the lion and the lamb line, but on screen...they killed it!

and i didnt think the acting was that good in Twilight either

^YESS! like some things sound better when you read them then when they are acted, like how things sound better in you head than when you say them out loud.

the actors cant act so them saying lion and the lamb was just terrible. mayabe with two really good actors it would of been okay but with them it made me cringe.

i just wanna know who approves of all these things!

2. get a better writer.

3. get catherine back

they need to ditch all the cheesey lines. like in twilight edwards saying "you are my brand of heroin" i couldnt stop laughing

as much as i love catherine, i think chris weitz has done such a better job for new moon, just my opinion though (:

2. get a better writer.

3. get catherine back

as much as i love catherine, i think chris weitz has done such a better job for new moon, just my opinion though (:

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudesssssss.............

i cant believe that Death Cab is gonna be on the soundtrack...im gonna HAVE to get it now lol. the main reason i got the last one was cause Paramore was on it and i ended up loving the whole thing so hopefully this one will be just as awesome

i cant believe that Death Cab is gonna be on the soundtrack...im gonna HAVE to get it now lol. the main reason i got the last one was cause Paramore was on it and i ended up loving the whole thing so hopefully this one will be just as awesome

realllly? death cab for cutie's in it? love <3

and the last trailer "meet jacob black" looked realllly niceee. hahaa :P

Omg! Really?! I love Death Cab :D

Oh God.

Catherine was alright, but have you seen the clips of New Moon?

If you mute it, and just look at the way they're filming it, you can already tell it's gonna be at least five times better than Twilight, cinematography-wise.

Chris Weitz has my vote.

The acting on the other hand...

Anyway, anybody else notice that Twilight (Edward's book) is mostly icy and blue and cold.

While New Moon (Jacob's Book) , from what we've seen is warm and has happier colors?

I thought I'd share that. :shifty:

• 2 weeks later...