New Moon!

Decoy!

• 2 weeks later...
Lol. I don't want catchy. I want moody screamy emotion! Why don't they sell out completely and get miley cyrus?:nono:

Okay no one's as bad as her.

Well tbh Kelly can do moody/screamy/emotion - that's pretty much the entire feel of her My December album.

My December was written off by critics 'cause they said it was "too dark", it's her best work in my opinion.

I think Kelly would be a great choice for a soundtrack song, she's a fantastic songwriter with an amazing voice that emotes so much emotion when she sings, I mean Paramore brought an amazing song to the first soundtrack and I know Kelly could do it with Empty As I Am for this one :mrgreen:

I'm not sure if she'll have one on there anyways, all she said was her and her two back up singers wrote a song for the New Moon book as they're "Twilight nerds" lmao.

Kelly Clarkson talks about "Empty As I Am" (New Moon Song)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peijfcxnMqY

Well tbh Kelly can do moody/screamy/emotion - that's pretty much the entire feel of her My December album.

I think Kelly would be a great choice for a soundtrack song.

I'm not sure if she'll have one on there anyways, all she said was her and her two back up singers wrote a song for the New Moon book as they're "Twilight nerds" lmao.

Kelly Clarkson talks about "Empty As I Am" (New Moon Song)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peijfcxnMqY

:rotfl:

i think you're right anyway tbh.

wel just have to wait and see, and whatever it is, it will be good :]

^ lol yup it will be. I mean people say they want the New Moon soundtrack to be emotional/moody/sad or whatever, and that's exactly what Kelly said it is in that vid. Empty As I Am is a sad song which would totally fit with the sadness of the New Moon book!

I can't wait for New Moon with or without a Kelly track [altough with would be preferable] it's gonna be awesome!

same!

the trailer looks so goooood!

and once again you're right, the title would so gooo with how bella feels :]

It does! The trailor is amazing!

yeah it totally does fit =]

I so hated Edward for leaving Bella, but then by the end was loving him again haha!

It does! The trailor is amazing!

yeah it totally does fit =]

I so hated Edward for leaving Bella, but then by the end was loving him again haha!

same!

i have a team jacob tshirt, but il always love edward...well moreso rpattz =p

apparently, hes given kristin stewart until eclipse, to tell him if she wants to be with him!

same!

i have a team jacob tshirt, but il always love edward...well moreso rpattz =p

apparently, hes given kristin stewart until eclipse, to tell him if she wants to be with him!

haha yeah rpattz ftw!

Wow seriously?? I thought there was already something going on between them?! But who knows, not everything in the tabloids is true lol!

there's nothing going on between rob/kristen, it's just the magazines trying to make money

they know people will buy that shit so they keep going with it

Yeah that's true. I didn't think anything was going on with them until I saw the mtv movie awards lol. Then I was kinda hmmm?? But I guess that's just them having some fun with the press haha!

ahahahah

in the national enquirer there is a paragraph about robert pattinson, and that his abs in new moon are fake.

'rob has a team of makeup artists working on his stomach to make it appear as if he had a six pack.'

'they all used their tricks --including liquid body paint, shading and airbrushing-- to make his torso look toned.'

''rob is definitely not in shape. he hates the gym and will never really be a muscle man''

haha