Rock One June 2009.

OliDayyy

"Nous étions tous assis dans une chambre et nous l'avons joué, pas en une seule prise bien sûr!" lol... I bet they did do it in one take, and they're just trying to be humble. :P

Maybe yeah!

I didn't know you were talking French Chriss!

Yeah, I took French in school for four and a half years. It's been a while, but I'm alright at it. I still need to use my French-English dictionary sometimes though. :)

In the interview we don't learn anything new, don't worry!

I post you what I wrote in the LJ about what it is said concerning the songs:

The magazine had the chance to listen to 6 tracks: Ignorance, Playing God, Brick By Boring Brick, Exception, Turn it Off and Careful. They explain that Playing God has a calm intro and there are some choir in the chorus, BBBB sounds like Green Day during the intro, and there are some guys voices, Exception is a ballad and in the chorus there is a repeated "You are the only exception", TIO has some calm and shouted voice, in Careful, the lyrics in the chorus are "You never set me free. You can't be more careful", it's also said to be a mix between Green Day, My Chemical Romance and Blondie.

As I've already said in a previous post here, they announce in the intro of the article that the album is set to be released on Sept.29.

Man, am I glad to be in French Immersion. XD

I don't really like their descriptions of the songs. :/ they just seem to be comparing them to Green Day and MCR, which is nothing like the Paramore I know, imo. Not really sure how the choir and calm intro is going to fit with Playing God's lyrics... "bend it back or break it off" is just such an angry line.

Oh well, I'm actually really excited, because I think this album is going to be a lot more mature, like everyone's been saying. I can't wait for BBBB, Playing God and Turn it off. <3 Actually, I can't wait for all the songs.

EDIT: Hey, why is the title of the article "Hidden in a Plain View"? Isn't that a bit random, especially for a french magazine? :/

EDIT: Hey, why is the title of the article "Hidden in a Plain View"? Isn't that a bit random, especially for a french magazine? :/

Well, this mag is used to put some English expressions or this kind of thing ^^ I don't know why but it's usual!