New Album Title, Tracklist and Release Date Announced!

I'm not touching torrents for a while :lol: And nah, I like Paramore, I'll buy it :P I downloaded Riot!/AWKIF :P

Okay if you downloaded the previous albums, but I know I'll be popping over to btjunkie before it's release and doing some downloading ;-):shifty: I mean I've already pre-ordered the normal version and might get the deluxe one too.

If by the super rare occurrence that the DE gets sold out within the first hour I'll probably torrent at most the DVD.
don't worry it wont

i dont think it will be sold out in the first day even

Okay if you downloaded the previous albums, but I know I'll be popping over to btjunkie before it's release and doing some downloading ;-):shifty: I mean I've already pre-ordered the normal version and might get the deluxe one too.

I won't be 8-) and I might go with all 3, simply cos I'm a good fan like that 8-)

i'm going for the deluxe edition, fersure

i'll probably just download bonus tracks

i ended up with three copies of RIOT!

don't really plan on doing that again haha

I confess I'll have one :P I've only got the final riot :lol:

You really think 15,000 people are going to pre-order the deluxe on the first day (night) that its for sale?

Could happen... and if it did it would be awesome for the band!

It could happen, not quite sure it will, but people will want it!

Give it a week perhaps....

I'll probably order the deluxe edition (and wait weeks to get it) then buy the album off of iTunes the day it comes out...

That seems like the best solution, imo. :3 Although I'd much prefer to buy an HMV copy on the 29th, I don't think I'd be able to get a ride down there. But I can listen to the songs while I wait for my deluxe edition. :hyper:

I'll probably order the deluxe edition (and wait weeks to get it) then buy the album off of iTunes the day it comes out...

I'll be doing the same thing. I'm going to preorder the deluxe edition and head to Best Buy on the 29th. It'll be great, I can walk to it from work!! :willy_nilly:

Haha, thats what I did with Underoath! I pre-ordered the deluxe, and then they said it would be a while after the official release date for it to come out, so I went to best buy that day after school (I called it UnderOATH day...and I wore my UO shirt under my school uniform lol)! When I realized I had both, I just decided to go all out and get all three to complete the collection lol! But I haven't touched the Vinyls or the CD/DVD in the deluxe.

I'll most likely do the same with BNE though. And there is always a way to get those bonus items from iTunes ;)

Edit:

GAHHH! I'M EXCITED! My iphone just gave me an alert! 2 HOURS TILL MIDNIGHT!