New Album Title, Tracklist and Release Date Announced!

There's a "deluxe version" for around $50-$70? (£30-£50) :lol:

A bit expensive isn't it? lol

haha yeah it is alot but did u see all the stuff that comes with it? awesome stuff! haha

Why does HMV have the release as the 28th?

lol Play have it listed as the 29th, what date should it be?

Edit: just checked the calendar and 28th is probably more accurate for us UKers, since it's a Monday ;-)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTIN !! :hug: :hyper:

Damn am I stoked? HELL YEAH !!

This cover is so cute, I have to say that! thwub-1.gif I adore it!!

Wow this has been the best day ever. Really, whoa this is so amazing.

I don't know if it's cute... You know, when I see all those lyrics I can see that this has other meaning :]

Hey, for those of you who've ordered albums and deluxe editions from FBR / paramore.net before, does it arrive on the day it's supposed to, most of the time? Because I do NOT want to have to wait longer just because I bought the special edition. XD

Hey, for those of you who've ordered albums and deluxe editions from FBR / paramore.net before, does it arrive on the day it's supposed to, most of the time? Because I do NOT want to have to wait longer just because I bought the special edition. XD

It does. I ordered the Final Riot Deluxe, and it came on the day it was supposed to. I thought it was going to be a day late so I was excited when it showed! So yeah, if you pre-order, it should be out on the 29th.

well i was talking to someone on PFC and she said when she got the PATD deluxe cd it was like $50. but then i saw a post earlier and she said $70 so idk anywhere in between there im guessing

The Underoath Deluxe, which came with a 45 page book (I think) with pictures by RR, 2 Vinyl's, an autographed certificate (546 of 5000 YES!!!!), the CD and DVD, and a really nice case was $86 before shipping, and was limited to 5000 copies. So I doubt it's going to be $50, most likely 70-80

Order it as early as possible to get it on time I'd say, but UK-wise I have no idea. I'll probably just pre-order on Play.com :P Us uk-ers should be able to get deluxe editions from UK shops, but then again it is FBR so.... yeah... :lol: don't expect it to be a guarantee.

Order it as early as possible to get it on time I'd say, but UK-wise I have no idea. I'll probably just pre-order on Play.com :P Us uk-ers should be able to get deluxe editions from UK shops, but then again it is FBR so.... yeah... :lol: don't expect it to be a guarantee.

:lol: Thanks for the clarity there, I think I'll probably order the Deluxe from FBR (hooray for discounts! :P) and normal from HMV/Play :P

question, how do i get my hands on the limeted box edition? Is there anyway to preorder? Sorry if its already been mentioned but its late and theres 10 pages in this thread!!

I thought it was meant to be up on paramore.net but i cant find it...im all confused now!

IIRC you can preorder it on the 7th, the same day Ignorance becomes available for download.

One question that I have is would there be a way to get the DVD without ordering the deluxe edition?

(First post high five)

^ Discount? What? How?!

PFC, except I haven't got my code *worried* :P

IIRC you can preorder it on the 7th, the same day Ignorance becomes available for download.

One question that I have is would there be a way to get the DVD without ordering the deluxe edition?

(First post high five)

I seriously doubt it, it's meant to be a special edition thing, I'd be surprised if they released the DVD as a separate thing

question, how do i get my hands on the limeted box edition? Is there anyway to preorder? Sorry if its already been mentioned but its late and theres 10 pages in this thread!!

I thought it was meant to be up on paramore.net but i cant find it...im all confused now!

hairawr is right, but you can only order it from http://www.paramore.net from Tuesday :) Hope that clears things up

(And I haven't got anything wrong :P)