New Album Title, Tracklist and Release Date Announced!

^ Just acoustic versions of songs on the album.

FYI, Hayley just said in the PFC chat that the Super-Ultra-Mega-Deluxe Edition (which I will now refer to it as, lol) that Paramore.net is selling tomorrow won't be more than $40.

haha i didnt see her say that.

maybe bexause i couldnt freakin keep up

^ Just acoustic versions of songs on the album.

FYI, Hayley just said in the PFC chat that the Super-Ultra-Mega-Deluxe Edition (which I will now refer to it as, lol) that Paramore.net is selling tomorrow won't be more than $40.

Balls. Now more people are going to buy it, lessening my chance of getting it! :crybad: (lol)

But I have a feeling that they have, or will have more than 15,000 copies. If you think about it, if say 30,000 people order it, don't you think they would make more because of the money?

^ A LOT! I'll see if I can find the description again.

Seriously! That's awesome? (I came in as she said she was leaving :()

Yeah, she was talking about it when I got there, but I didn't see the price, and then when she left, someone asked about it. She said no less than $30, no more than $40... they didn't want it to be super expensive.

haha i didnt see her say that.

maybe bexause i couldnt freakin keep up

Haha, I don't think you were in there yet. But yeah, those chats are a mess. :P

itunes deluxe is a digital download (i think) and it has a few acoustic songs and the ignorance video and a making of ignorance video

paramore.net has a dvd posters pictures, and whatever the hell comes with it

^ It does. Here's what it has:

The deluxe version is limited to 15,000 pieces and includes the album on CD, a 40-page hardcover journal with Paramore frontwoman Hayley Williams’ handwritten lyrics and notes on the album, a color vinyl 7” single with four acoustic songs, a DVD featuring an exclusive making-of documentary (with interviews, behind-the-scenes footage, plus rare band vignettes from http://www.paramore.net), a 16-page full-color booklet, an exclusive Paramore poster, five limited edition collectible Paramore photos printed on hardstock paper, and a numbered certificate of authenticity. The “brand new eyes” deluxe version will come packaged in an extraordinary special edition box and will only be available via http://www.paramore.net.

^ You can already preorder it at Amazon.com too.

Since they're not actually giving you the CD now, they can technically start the presale whenever they want. :/

PS - Who still goes to FYE? lol