New Album Title, Tracklist and Release Date Announced!

okay so not to start any arguing but the US store is not out of stock

apparently the problem was that when some people would go get theirs it would show up as more than one in their cart

apparently the problem was that when some people would go get theirs it would show up as more than one in their cart

Im guessing because the site was being so slow. At one point I went from nothing to 7 box sets in my cart. I was never able to get to the check out though.

Alright, I'm gonna hold you to that. Next time I'm in Providence, I will try it.

:D:D

now everyone can sleep at night haha

no because some people ended up having more than one in their cart and the site was running so slow i guess they couldnt get them out of their cart in time so it was saying out of stock to everyone else

that's bull

they should have put a limit to one per person

yeah youre right i agree.

i wouldnt doubt it if it'll be on ebay cuz of that

...I ended up w/ four in my cart and then I removed it haha. Then I just went to the Candian store cause the US store wouldn't load.
hhahaha yeah i didnt have that problem i got one and it was all good lol

Are they really sold out in the US? That was FAST. Paramore ought to be proud :P
no they were because when people would preoder they'd accidently have more than one in their cart so it was telling everyone it was sold out but its really not

it probably will

can you imagine how much people would be willing to pay now?

haha yes! im curious to see how much it'll be lmao

Yea, I've never seen Paramore fans go so nuts outside of one of the band's concerts!

And yea, the US site is still messed up. I was kind of pissed when it started working because of the price I paid on the UK site, but I'm happy now because if I hadn't bought it then I might still be waiting for the US site to work now.

Im still trying to check out for shits and giggles and no luck still. I already ordered it from the Canadian site. The US site is still slow as molasses for me.

same im trying to look to see if they can send me a confirmation email cuz i never got one but its being so slow